Blindfolded & bound

Go for it or not

• Yes

Votes: 85 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
PHUEk3A.jpg

Oh, YES, many times, Tina is sub and gets off on being ****** to do things.
My wife's biggest unfulfilled fantasy is being kidnapped, bound, and used/raped by a group of hung guys.

I have enjoyed this many times. I love not knowing who is deep inside of me. I love being out and about and if someone looks at me and smiles, I wonder him???
Wife has become an expert at guessing who is fucking her when blindfolded.

We had done the blindfolded and bound in the group numerous times. The important thing to remember is that being bound and blindfolded can be immensely arousing or terrifying depending on the situation. Bound and blindfolded the woman is totally surrendering to the males (and females) that will ravish her body. One scenario I highly recommend is after she is bound and blindfolded tell what you plan to do. Lots of light touching and body contact. If she is bi or bi inclined having another woman doing this seems to heighten her arousal. Oral sex is never bad at least in my mind. If you have someone that isn't large but has decent endurance have him enter her first. When he is done give her a couple of minutes and then have a large experienced bull enter her.It is probably a good idea to be in a room that is well sound proofed or away from anyone that might misinterpret and call the police.

Orgasms that are delayed tend to be much more intense for both men and women. If the woman is bound and horny she is dependent on her partner(s) taking her over the top. If she is held on the brink of orgasm and then is taken over the top orgasms tend to be very intense. One caveat to this is that is she is held at the brink of orgasms too long she can become frustrated and it will ruin the mood.

View attachment 745564 Just wondering Has Anyone ever Blindfolded Wife or Girlfriend and Let Friend or other guy/s Have Sex with Her?
It's a fantasy of both of us but she is reluctant
I have experienced it...a bull in the past had me get to a hotel room...he had specifics on how be wanted me dressed. I was to put on a blind fold, get on the bed face down ass up and wait. (He bound my hands behind my back when he arrived) I wasn't allowed to speak and the men didn't speak. I.was to do whatever they wanted. In total 4 different men used me...i saw them once my bull finiahed with me (he wss first and last) it was a fabulous experience.

Last edited:
I have experienced it...a bull in the past had me get to a hotel room...he had specifics on how be wanted me dressed. I was to put on a blind fold, get on the bed face down ass up and wait. I wasn't allowed to speak and the men didn't speak. I.was to do whatever they wanted. In total 4 different men used me...i saw them once my bull finiahed with me (he wss first and last) it was a fabulous experience.
Gasp ! :)))

Back