Blind date

Johnie never was the kind of guy to have confidence around women. In high school the guys from the locker room nick named him "little johnie" ... and since there was a lot of truth to the name, it stuck.

Little johnie had read all the literature assuring him that size didn't matter. Now, years later little johnie decided to be brave and asked a friend to set him up with a blind date.

His friend said he knew the perfect girl for him. All day long, little johnie anticipated getting lucky ... and kept telling himself, "size doesn't matter, size doesn't matter, size doesn't matter."

When his gorgeous date met him at the door eager little johnie, to the amusement of his date, failed to hide his dismay.

m 669_1000.jpg

um, baby? got news for you. size really does matter.:bounce: if u want to remain my cucky pet you will NEVER forget it. open your pants and look down there right now and repeatt after me: "size is important, very important" ~ in the dictionary under "comic relief." tthey should have a picture of your teenie little white weenie! :bounce: :devil: it's ok baby, it's cute! useless to me, but cute

"Black cock only" doesn't mean "Big cock only". It means "preferably black cock, no matter how big or small it is":unsure:
Im going to tell you a sweet little story just to show you how the size doesn't really matter when it comes to a proper good bed fun.
Everywhere around the world, there are people with different sizes of cock. Some have big, others have small. as a good traveller and observer that i am, i can say that, men with the biggest, the strongest and the good looking cock are black men. Yes! I said it. Black men have small cock too but it's a strong small one, and i know many.
I come from a large African family and believe me, we (men) are all blessed with "A BIG ONE". My sisters are blessed too, they are all beautiful and i can say they are perfect in terms of body shape, face, tits, smile, hair, they've got everything...When i think of my sisters i get angry and sad because they seem to be unique and it's one of the reasons im still a single bastard guy.:D
My little sweet story is that, one evening 2 of my sisters(Francine and Bebey Rose), my 3 brothers, 2 nieces, 1 nephew, 4 friends and myself were chilling as usual on the courtyard. Then we all noticed that Francine was not 100% with us and looked exhausted. We kept winding her up and kept asking what was wrong with her. She finally broke down the news saying that she's been with a guy (Ricky) that we all knew ,who was living not far from our area, and that guy made her scream and cry too much for pleasure. She said Ricky has a very small dick compared to what she sees us carry between our legs. Francine also said: " You all know i love big cock but right now i can't believe that guy with his small cock made me scream that loud and made me cum that much, it was magic!"
Francine the big cock lover said: "From now on, i respect every men.Oooh! Poor little Ricky cannot be my boyfriend as i love Big ones but i would still see him sometimes for fun "
That was the little sweet story. And i just wanted to add that it's not all about the size, it's about how we use it. Also it depends on what colour women prefer. Not the size really!!! :blackheart:

"Black cock only" doesn't mean "Big cock only". It means "preferably black cock, no matter how big or small it is":unsure:
Im going to tell you a sweet little story just to show you how the size doesn't really matter when it comes to a proper good bed fun.
Everywhere around the world, there are people with different sizes of cock. Some have big, others have small. as a good traveller and observer that i am, i can say that, men with the biggest, the strongest and the good looking cock are black men. Yes! I said it. Black men have small cock too but it's a strong small one, and i know many.
I come from a large African family and believe me, we (men) are all blessed with "A BIG ONE". My sisters are blessed too, they are all beautiful and i can say they are perfect in terms of body shape, face, tits, smile, hair, they've got everything...When i think of my sisters i get angry and sad because they seem to be unique and it's one of the reasons im still a single bastard guy.:D
My little sweet story is that, one evening 2 of my sisters(Francine and Bebey Rose), my 3 brothers, 2 nieces, 1 nephew, 4 friends and myself were chilling as usual on the courtyard. Then we all noticed that Francine was not 100% with us and looked exhausted. We kept winding her up and kept asking what was wrong with her. She finally broke down the news saying that she's been with a guy (Ricky) that we all knew ,who was living not far from our area, and that guy made her scream and cry too much for pleasure. She said Ricky has a very small dick compared to what she sees us carry between our legs. Francine also said: " You all know i love big cock but right now i can't believe that guy with his small cock made me scream that loud and made me cum that much, it was magic!"
Francine the big cock lover said: "From now on, i respect every men.Oooh! Poor little Ricky cannot be my boyfriend as i love Big ones but i would still see him sometimes for fun "
That was the little sweet story. And i just wanted to add that it's not all about the size, it's about how we use it. Also it depends on what colour women prefer. Not the size really!!! :blackheart:
I agree, its what he does with it that matters, and for me the ebony in ivory is what it is all about

Back