******* from BBC

kinkycouple9

Couple
Gold Member
My wif emet with her fav black bull and got fucked for two hours in front of me.......he is hung huge and was ripping her ass and pussy so hard that she was ******* the next day. She came like crazy, and loved every minute when it was ramming her deep.

Does anyone know, is there danger to this? She said she feels him push pass her cervix into her uterus, which she enjoys, but the ******* has us worried. he came in her pussy, there wasnt any ******* at the time.

We have a true 12 inch cock scheduled in a couple weeks...she loves the challenge.....but Im worried that something permanent might happen (other than her not letting me fuck her at all!!)

My wif emet with her fav black bull and got fucked for two hours in front of me.......he is hung huge and was ripping her ass and pussy so hard that she was ******* the next day. She came like crazy, and loved every minute when it was ramming her deep.

Does anyone know, is there danger to this? She said she feels him push pass her cervix into her uterus, which she enjoys, but the ******* has us worried. he came in her pussy, there wasnt any ******* at the time.

We have a true 12 inch cock scheduled in a couple weeks...she loves the challenge.....but Im worried that something permanent might happen (other than her not letting me fuck her at all!!)

It depends on how much ******* and from where it is coming from. If he ripped her pussy lips... not critical at all. If it's coming from somewhere internal, it's usually just some ripped tissue along the way. Especially after a 2h fucking session. If there is a lot of ******* and it does not stop within a day - go see a doctor.

Getting into the uterus isn't possible. Damage to the vagina isn't a good thing. The man wielding the cock needs to be more considerate. Anytime a woman id fucking a big one there should be a good quality lube handy. I am well above the Masters and Johnson average and I haven't damaged anyone in a very long time. The anal tears especially in conjunction with vaginal tears set the stage for a very nasty infection

If the ******* is light and doesn't last more than a day she should be fine. If it is heavy or lasts longer than a day go to see a Dr. I'm a paramedic. My wife has ******* a little the next day after getting it hard from a really big cock as well. She was always fine

I think a doctor should supervise all future trysts. To be certain you have a certified doctor, make sure he wears a white coat, rimless glasses, and the round metal thing on his forehead.

Back