BLACKZILLA 11"

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you say that?????

Because this BITCH IS A FRAUD! Are you a Black Bull? NO, so you don't know what we know. And if you support this FAGGOT you will be shunned as well. We don't LIKE, OR WANT fake ass motherfuckers on this site.

The Administrators of this group have asked me to stop calling the closet FAGGOTS and FAKE ASS posters out. So to those of you FAKE BITCHES that are posting, imma still call your punk asses out You know who you are; I've called you out before and expect that I will do it again. If you don't want it to happen go perpetrate somewhere else. Lynn Ortagus is a Fake ASS FRAUD. I am entitled to this opinion and will state it if I want to. If anyone here doesn't want to be exposed for what they are Don't bring the bullshit. And for you who have been exposed if you don't want to be called out prove yourself to be what you're representing. There are plenty of real bulls on this site that will verify if you claiming to have a pussy that you actually do, so don't be scared... Fuck SOMEBODY!! This will shut me up for you whose feelings get hurt cause I call it like I see it.

Damn, all this happened when i wasnt on, dont worry about it Dickudown, i still got yo back playa, some people dont like the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back