#BlackChocolateLove

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
5761300.jpg 5761301.jpg

Before she became a hotwife, once she was a housewife. As a housewife, she was a dutiful white woman. Always taking are of the homestead while hubby went off to work (I hope this doesn’t sound like a picture from the ‘50s). She equally earns a living, as well takes care of the *******. The sex was good from the beginning, but somewhere along the line, that seemed to muddle away. Her hubby started getting desperate, wanting to find means of reacquainting her with her sexual personality.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. However, how many hubbies are willing enough to step up to the challenge?

But let’s say that you are one of such husband: against all odds, you found her a Black lover to seduce her. Someone who’d appreciate her for the woman she once was before. The sexual creature her husband desires her to become. With the Black lover’s help, the housewife become transformed into a fiery hotwife. Her love for her Black lover becomes more enhanced as day after day she acquaints herself with what he has in store for her . . . lurking inside his jeans.

Every hotwife knows what she wants. Every hotwife’s cuck hubby knows, too, what he wants for his wife. It’s a terrific feeling when wife and hubby come together as one mind and are more than willing to grant the wife that which she most wants.

Every hotwife deserves having herself a piece of black chocolate. When I say ‘chocolate’, I’m not referring to the one that you can find in candy bars. No, I’m talking about the one that’s studly and black, with thick veins popping all around it. Nine-plus inches long with a thick girth, with a thick helmet head and two large sac of balls underneath. You know what sort of chocolate I’m talking about. If you don’t, then you’re in the wrong arena, my friend, and I politely suggest you leave (or stay, if you want to learn more, just don’t come crying to me if you’re too shocked to dig it).

The black chocolate I’m talking about is a Black Master’s cock! It isn’t just some ordinary cock, mind you. It’s a piece of machinery no white boi’s pathetic prick can match. When a white boi’s prick stands alongside a Master’s cock, the white boi’s prick tends to shrink down in size. Because it knows there’s no way it can match the Master’s stamina or strength when it comes to getting the job done.

There always is that refreshing look of 'Aaahhh' that lights up a hotwife's face once she sees the perfect gift her Black Master/Lover has brought for her. It's the look any husband would easily recognize and inspire his woman to continuously have. It is a look that says everything else that exists outside their world right there and there is forgotten. Nothing else matters except her transforming into the fiery sexual hotness she has always been built for. Every hotwife is built for sex. Not sex as if for mere procreation, but the sort that gets her up and alive for love. Love for herself, for her life, for her husband, as well for being at one with the world.

Get the rest of it here: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2015/01/blackchocolatelove.html

View attachment 494040 View attachment 494045

Before she became a hotwife, once she was a housewife. As a housewife, she was a dutiful white woman. Always taking are of the homestead while hubby went off to work (I hope this doesn’t sound like a picture from the ‘50s). She equally earns a living, as well takes care of the *******. The sex was good from the beginning, but somewhere along the line, that seemed to muddle away. Her hubby started getting desperate, wanting to find means of reacquainting her with her sexual personality.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. However, how many hubbies are willing enough to step up to the challenge?

But let’s say that you are one of such husband: against all odds, you found her a Black lover to seduce her. Someone who’d appreciate her for the woman she once was before. The sexual creature her husband desires her to become. With the Black lover’s help, the housewife become transformed into a fiery hotwife. Her love for her Black lover becomes more enhanced as day after day she acquaints herself with what he has in store for her . . . lurking inside his jeans.

Every hotwife knows what she wants. Every hotwife’s cuck hubby knows, too, what he wants for his wife. It’s a terrific feeling when wife and hubby come together as one mind and are more than willing to grant the wife that which she most wants.

Every hotwife deserves having herself a piece of black chocolate. When I say ‘chocolate’, I’m not referring to the one that you can find in candy bars. No, I’m talking about the one that’s studly and black, with thick veins popping all around it. Nine-plus inches long with a thick girth, with a thick helmet head and two large sac of balls underneath. You know what sort of chocolate I’m talking about. If you don’t, then you’re in the wrong arena, my friend, and I politely suggest you leave (or stay, if you want to learn more, just don’t come crying to me if you’re too shocked to dig it).

The black chocolate I’m talking about is a Black Master’s cock! It isn’t just some ordinary cock, mind you. It’s a piece of machinery no white boi’s pathetic prick can match. When a white boi’s prick stands alongside a Master’s cock, the white boi’s prick tends to shrink down in size. Because it knows there’s no way it can match the Master’s stamina or strength when it comes to getting the job done.

There always is that refreshing look of 'Aaahhh' that lights up a hotwife's face once she sees the perfect gift her Black Master/Lover has brought for her. It's the look any husband would easily recognize and inspire his woman to continuously have. It is a look that says everything else that exists outside their world right there and there is forgotten. Nothing else matters except her transforming into the fiery sexual hotness she has always been built for. Every hotwife is built for sex. Not sex as if for mere procreation, but the sort that gets her up and alive for love. Love for herself, for her life, for her husband, as well for being at one with the world.

Get the rest of it here: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2015/01/blackchocolatelove.html
More black supremacist/left wing garbage you got from MSNBC and the Nigeria equivalents.

Back