BLACK WOMEN

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by indiancock UK, Feb 26, 2013.

1. indiancock UK

indiancock UK New Member

I Have noticed the lack of black women on this site there are Indian women White women Asian women AND Latin seeing as this is a INTERRACIAL SEX SITE i have decided to start this tread celebrating black on white sex and breeding from another angel :p:D:balanced: the amount of Black women and Indian women dating and marrying and having children with WHITE MEN is sky rocketing in the UK and the EU just like and as much as it did between black men and white women back in the late 90's and early naughty's 2000-2006 which is a good thing i think!!! what do you think??? why are black women going 4 white men more and more!!!:happy: anyway here comes the sexy pics :hot:THERE WILL BE MANY MORE 2 COME:bounce: [/ATTACH] d1.jpg

TribleG, wit and White Boy 420 like this.
  2. White Boy 420

White Boy 420 Member

26.jpg I Love big black ass whores taking hard white cock!

TribleG and indiancock UK like this.
  3. indiancock UK

indiancock UK New Member

4. indiancock UK

indiancock UK New Member

MORE SOON LOTS MORE:bounce::hot:BLACK WOMEN ARE HOT!!!!!;) THATS ALL FOR NOW IT'S LATE HERE SEE YA LOL:sleep:

5. indiancock UK

indiancock UK New Member

LOL!!! I LIKE WOMEN OF ALL TYPES TAKING ALL COCK BUT YEAH SOMTHING SEXY ABOUT YOUNG BLACK GIRLS GETTING THE SHIT FUCKED OUT OF THEM BY HUGE WHITE COCKS;) :bounce:!!! SEE YA LATER DUDE LOVE THE PIC !!!

White Boy 420 likes this.
  6. White Boy 420

White Boy 420 Member

7. indiancock UK

indiancock UK New Member

8. indiancock UK

indiancock UK New Member

9. indiancock UK

indiancock UK New Member

10. indiancock UK

indiancock UK New Member

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!!! :hot::):frantic:

11. GQWhiteBoi

GQWhiteBoi Well-Known Member Real Person

Just as black men are superior to white men, black women are superior to white women. It's as simple as that.

12. indiancock UK

indiancock UK New Member

tumblr_mc4kbv6nlC1rj5gd4o1_500.jpg tumblr_md4td12aVS1rj5gd4o1_400.jpg tumblr_mcerqkwFC71rj5gd4o1_1280.jpg
    RACIST
    that's racist its one of the reasons i started this tread is because of narrow minded people like you dude!!! GROW UP!!!! OR GET SOME HELP I RECOMMEND A SHRINK FOR STARTERS

13. indiancock UK

indiancock UK New Member

14. indiancock UK

indiancock UK New Member

SORRY I HAD 2 GET POLITICAL THERE PEOPLE:) BUT I DID NOT LIKE THAT LAST COMMENT I DON'T LIKE RACISM OF ANY KIND:furious:

15. White Boy 420

White Boy 420 Member

Yeah man, I believe thats the whole part that Cuck enthusiasts get into is degradation. I get it. Am I a cuck? No. But I like to watch it. And it all goes both ways. So I just enjoy every kind of women. :)

16. White Boy 420

White Boy 420 Member