Black women size Queens?

Race

Male
I've been contacted by several black women on a dating site which kind of surprises me, they already know what black men are packing so why me? Maybe they aren't size queens, maybe they don't care about that, I thought if they are used to a big one they wouldn't be contacting a white guy like me. I'm not small but I certainly don't compare to a black man. So I don't know, I'm still reluctant to contact them for anything other than to say hi.
This is me

Attachments

• 5svpw-1310758244-i.jpg
    5svpw-1310758244-i.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
Just my opinion but I think these days black women find it hard to meet men. So many black men are into white women and can get them. Sure, a lot of them will go after sexy black women too, but many wont since white pussy is just as available to them now. Also, white women are more open sexually in my opinion so that also attracts black men to them. Black women are left with fewer black men to choose from and many have decided to turn to white men or other black women for relationships. It doesn't happen a lot but I think it is happening more these days. If you are a white guy into black women it can be a good time for you.

Thanks, I think you're right but one of your points l find humorous in a way because us white guys think black women are more open sexually than white women, go figure.

Thanks, I think you're right but one of your points l find humorous in a way because us white guys think black women are more open sexually than white women, go figure.

Ha ha, well, white women are definitely more open to black men sexually. Just not as open with us.

Back