Black women in control of white ones

My horizons have been expanded so much since a younger black woman took control of me. Sasha has done so much herself, but she has also introduced me to black ladies, each with her own way of enjoying a white woman. Some are highly accomplished, well-respected black women who in private have much different personalities.

My horizons have been expanded so much since a younger black woman took control of me. Sasha has done so much herself, but she has also introduced me to black ladies, each with her own way of enjoying a white woman. Some are highly accomplished, well-respected black women who in private have much different personalities.
Would love to know more

So many black women just seem to have a natural ability to control us white ones. I don't know exactly how to describe it but you just sort of know you'd best do what they want.

Back