Black women in control of white ones

Mistress found a new way of dominating me. She would call me during the day and tell me not to cook. She would take me to a restaurant.

I already knew what would happen. She comes home, takes a shower and gives me a hard spanking with her riding crop. It is very painful.

I dressed as always. Long skirt, tight T-shirt, no bra, no panties and on my six inch heels. Walking to the restaurant I was wearing a jacket.

As we were in the restaurant my bums were still paining. But I had learned not the show how painful they were.

The first coupled of times was hard for me to keep on smiling to Mistress. Later I got used to what Mistress did to me and I played being very excited.

Mistress gave me a lot of pain. I know. Being her slut. I have to suffer every now and then. There is nothing I can do about it.

I don't know where she found it. I was laying on my back. Mistress was wearing her strap-on. She came on top of me and shoved her strap-on inside.

As she was inside she started fucking me. And then she had a surprise for me. She pumped the strap-on up. It expanded very much.

That was very painful. I started screaming. Mistress smiled at me and she said: "Love to hear you and enjoying yourself".

The first time I was screaming very hard. Later she used the strap-on again on me. Then I could control myself and I didn't scream.

DMOjPdb.jpg

Look to the cam, slut! I am sure your husband will enjoy the show at home!

Back