Black women in control of white ones

DMOjPdb.jpg

That would be so great to have a neighbor for my ex white wife at her apartment but I still have to and love to dress her up sexy and call my great and dear friend to take my white wife how he wants tried finding stranger but come so I just asked my friend he was the best thing and the best black cop my wife ex-wife could ever have love

My husband has told me many stories of how his ex wife became the sex you of the black couple that lived in the apartment above them. He said that several times a week, before he'd leave for work, shed be dressed in her bikini so she could go upstairs. And she would spend the day servicing the wife until her husband came home and would take his turn. Then when my husband would come home, he'd go upstairs to collect her.
He's told me all kinds of kinky things shed do for him. I think that's where my husband developed the hunger for this lifestyle..... More the better for me..lol

You are very sexy. I'm surer your husband can find a balck couple for you. Maybe he can join you and spend time with the wife as the man is doing you.

To Duckie:
You are very sexy. I'm sure your husband will find a black couple that wants to share you. Maybe he can join you and have the wife of the black man.

Back