black woman

black woman

• Total voters
black women are divine
To really assess a black woman, you have to see the whole body nude because they often have great sexual features you can't always see - the ass, the tits, the full lips. All those places where it's fun to put your dick! Plus, if she's got good movement/body control, they can mess you up real bad & fast.

k
To really assess a black woman, you have to see the whole body nude because they often have great sexual features you can't always see - the ass, the tits, the full lips. All those places where it's fun to put your dick! Plus, if she's got good movement/body control, they can mess you up real bad & fast.
kinda like a *******. I never been with a black woman I'm 41 but this Monday I'm going out on a date with one she's a Bbw very nice woman. so I'm not looking to push anything. but I'd love to get some brown sugar

One of my fantasies is to have sex with a beautiful black woman and look across the room and see my white wife sliding down a big black dick. I wish this site was more into actual group interracial. I don't get the cockold or degrading thing. I hope this does not die.
Agreed. Black/white Interracial is fucking hot. Black on black or white on white is bland - but the imagery of interracial is powerful *******! Cuckold doesn't do it for me, but I love watching any woman (mine or not) taking on a really big dick going from shock, denial, acceptance, and then fucking loving it! Women can always take a lot bigger dick than they think if everyone takes their time and she's relaxed, wet & horny enough. The guy has to pace himself and not keep trying to go deeper with every stroke.

Back