Black woman seeking cuckold relatonship

Hello

I am seeking a serious cuckold relationship with domination of course. I have tried on other dating sites but come across tons of fakes. If you are interested and serious please let me know.

About me:

I live in NYC but I'm open to other places (major cities) as I travel often for work. I am 28 and a mix between slim and curvy. I am currently in Grad school. I am open to all races just would like someone who is serious. Message me with pics and I will send pics back and we can go froward from there.

Hello

I am seeking a serious cuckold relationship with domination of course. I have tried on other dating sites but come across tons of fakes. If you are interested and serious please let me know.

About me:

I live in NYC but I'm open to other places (major cities) as I travel often for work. I am 28 and a mix between slim and curvy. I am currently in Grad school. I am open to all races just would like someone who is serious. Message me with pics and I will send pics back and we can go froward from there.
Wishing you luck.

I am seeking a serious cuckold relationship with domination of course.
sexy ... I'm just trying to make sense out of your desire. You're female, right? And are you looking for a man who will be willing to be monogamous to you while allowing you to date other men? Is that your desire?
Or, are you looking for a man you can be monogamous to while HE dates other people?
I'm not sure cuckold relationship is what you're after, here ... possibly dominatrix relationship? You might wish to check that out. They're a lot easier to find information on the internet and certainly fulfill your 'domination' desires. They even have outfits you can purchase on-line for your roll playing.
pic_questionChicken.jpg

Last edited:
Well I’ve read your prot. I’m just wondering. How far are you willing to take this. By ‘take this I mean “travel”. Nor Cali? Maybe?

Back