Black wives being shared

Anyone have any experiences with or know of any couples were the wife is black and is shared? Either with a white or black husband. I've known a couple of black couples into swinging and one also where the husband just liked to watch his wife with other guys/girls sometimes. Would love to hear some stories. Sorry if it's too off topic.

Anyone have any experiences with or know of any couples were the wife is black and is shared? Either with a white or black husband. I've known a couple of black couples into swinging and one also where the husband just liked to watch his wife with other guys/girls sometimes. Would love to hear some stories. Sorry if it's too off topic.

This is your thread ... its your topic! Whether posters contribute or not is usually determined on how interesting they find the topic. Its been my past observances that black men normally don't like "sharing" their own personal pussy, just someone else's.

I hope you get some feedback ... Mac :)

Last edited:
I have been in the lifestyle(swinging) for several years now...and YES. There are black men who share their wives. One of the hottest chicks I had the pleasure of being with was a sexy(white) wife of a black man...and this brother was the last person you would think would be into watching his wife get pounded out. He was/is a former college football player and was/is like 6'2" and 250lbs of muscle. And...back when I lived on the east coast I had a black wife(married to a black man) who made a few visits to my place...he knew and she told me he got off on hearing about it.

2 of the 6 cpls. we hooked up with since weve been doing the IR thing have been black.The girls seemed to realy be into having their pussies licked and buttholes rimmed. I have got some rude responses from guys on this when I infromed them they had to let my husband fuck their wife or GF to fuck me.

I've had a few couples at my parties where the wife is black. I don't do couples only parties so any couple who attends is single male friendly. There is one black couple in particular who has attended quite a few of my parties and she GETS IT IN lol. She easily handles at least 10 guys at each party she attends.

I've been to parties where there were single black women, black couples, and white male/black female interracial couples, so it isn't all that unusual.

Back