Black wives are taking white cock now

I am affraid it is because the end of the myth o hudge black cocks. I have in my country free private shows, and the size of white cocks there (polish) are stm really shocking. Not all of man but sume white are really hudge and real. You can check up on showup dot pl

You may be right about the sjngle black females but im talking about the married wives of black men cheating with white males

I don't think, on average, black men have the same amount of tolerance/temperament for cheating wives that white males do. I may be wrong, but on the news stations its not unusual to see black men being arrested for "assault on a female" and violations of "restraining order" charges; just had one on TV news last week. I'm sure its for many reasons, (divorce, baby support, an angry/confrontational woman, stress, etc). But, if he knows another man is tapping his personal pussy, he's much more likely, than a white dude, to go get in the other guy's face, and, do some slapping around on his woman a bit. :smoke:

I don't think, on average, black men have the same amount of tolerance/temperament for cheating wives that white males do. I may be wrong, but on the news stations its not unusual to see black men being arrested for "assault on a female" and violations of "restraining order" charges; just had one on TV news last week. I'm sure its for many reasons, (divorce, baby support, an angry/confrontational woman, stress, etc). But, if he knows another man is tapping his personal pussy, he's much more likely, than a white dude, to go get in the other guy's face, and, do some slapping around on his woman a bit. :smoke:
I agree with you Mac . I think there does seem to be a different attitude among black men towards being cheated on .
It may be a pride thing or maybe a deep seated insecurity complex about being found to be lacking once comparisons are made to the black wifes white lover.
Either way a black male must feel hurt to find his black queen has been taking a white male between her legs .
Karen.

More black wives seem interested and are choosing the white man than ever now.

Well, one thing is noticable in that gif, ... I ain't EVER had a white woman wiggle and work her ass on my cock during a fucking like this black gal is wiggling her ass on that big, white cock. She's definitely enjoying that cock, that's for sure.
Think I'm going to show my wife this gif tonight, and see what she says ... :frantic:

Ohh Jesus christ , what the xxxx . Bang goes the black myth and bang goes myth of whites being small , my hubby is big but im lost for words .
Dont think i could or would feel safe with that thing infront of me.

My husband is white (Italian really. Are they truly white?), is hung like a horse, and fucks me great. He is the one and only white guy I have ever been with. (Truth be told: The only man I have been with outside of my race, which is Mexican.) Prior to meeting him, I use to think sex was pretty much this: Men on top; women on the bottom. The man does his thing--and that's it. My husband changed all that, wore me out, and introduced me to all the thrills that sex has to offer: oral pleasure, hard pounding, different positions, etc. He turned me out, made me a true believer in the bwc. Now...we're exploring sex with other people: He's sleeping with other Hispanic women; I'm looking to kick it with a bbc. I want to experience it; however, I honestly don't think it's going to compare in any way to my husband. I think more women of color should try being with a white guy.

My husband is white (Italian really. Are they truly white?), is hung like a horse, and fucks me great. He is the one and only white guy I have ever been with. (Truth be told: The only man I have been with outside of my race, which is Mexican.) Prior to meeting him, I use to think sex was pretty much this: Men on top; women on the bottom. The man does his thing--and that's it. My husband changed all that, wore me out, and introduced me to all the thrills that sex has to offer: oral pleasure, hard pounding, different positions, etc. He turned me out, made me a true believer in the bwc. Now...we're exploring sex with other people: He's sleeping with other Hispanic women; I'm looking to kick it with a bbc. I want to experience it; however, I honestly don't think it's going to compare in any way to my husband. I think more women of color should try being with a white guy.
I agree , more black women should try white and see for themselves that its about the man not his colour.
I always laugh to myself when i read those messages from other white women saying " black only" .
I can only assume that they've been unlucky with thier own experiences and chose the wrong white guys.
It seems like we both chose well :)

Back