BLACK WIFE GETS SOME PAYBACK

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
A while ago I found out that my husband is banging this white bitch from work. It's not the first time he's played around with white pussy and I'd had enough, so I went right over to her house and when her husband answered the door I told him who I was and why I was there. At first he was shocked to find out that his wife was putting out for another man, especially a black man! When I asked him what he was going to do about it, he just smiled and invited me in, and guess what? That white boy has a bigger cock than my two-timing husband.

50.jpg67.jpg203.jpg101.jpg

A while ago I found out that my husband is banging this white bitch from work. It's not the first time he's played around with white pussy and I'd had enough, so I went right over to her house and when her husband answered the door I told him who I was and why I was there. At first he was shocked to find out that his wife was putting out for another man, especially a black man! When I asked him what he was going to do about it, he just smiled and invited me in, and guess what? That white boy has a bigger cock than my two-timing husband.

View attachment 13313View attachment 13314View attachment 13315View attachment 13316

always wanted to do a black woman

View attachment 13313View attachment 13314View attachment 13315View attachment 13316
A slut is a slut don't matter to me. This slut knows here role and is playing it well...big white cock,big black cock it don't matter long as the slut does with it what she is made to do..and that is to suck and fuck it well, and swallow the cream filling.

Back