black transsexual looking for

blacktranny13

women and white men , i am bi sexual so i enjoy both sexes , no black guys (sorry just my preference ) , living in california , can travel if needed and can accommodate if whoever maybe can travel to me , looking for regular fun , not just one night stands and never have fun again, here are some pictures of me and pictures of me with a man and a woman (separate pictures)

Attachments

• blacktran (1).jpg
    blacktran (1).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 91
  • blacktran (2).jpg
    blacktran (2).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 91
  • blacktran.jpg
    blacktran.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 89
  • blacktran (1).jpg
    blacktran (1).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 95
  • blacktran (2).jpg
    blacktran (2).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 92
  • blacktran (3).jpg
    blacktran (3).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 98
  • blacktran (4).jpg
    blacktran (4).jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 103
  • blacktran.jpg
    blacktran.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 86
women and white men , i am bi sexual so i enjoy both sexes , no black guys (sorry just my preference ) , living in california , can travel if needed and can accommodate if whoever maybe can travel to me , looking for regular fun , not just one night stands and never have fun again, here are some pictures of me and pictures of me with a man and a woman (separate pictures)
Hot.

very sexy! love to lick that ass and suck that cock from behind!!! then let me ride you

Back