Black to White girls drawn

Some more (BTW, not implying that Mr BBCnATX is aggressive in any way, probably just possessive :))

View attachment 1579744

And since that is pretty abstracted, here are some face sketches about how I try to balance realism and idealising:

View attachment 1579747
You are actually spot on lol I tend to be Both. :devil: anyone who follows me on here knows I have an aggressive nature.
Also, You got the 'fuck you' eyebrow perfectly lol

Last edited:
Yep.
Sometimes, a hubby seeing their precious darling being MANHANDLED is a shock.
Even more shocking...hearing his wife/gf utter primal moans of pleasure that he's never heard before :devil:
Exactly... There are things the wife will do for her black lover and things she will say to him that she would rather not do nor say in front of her husband. So it is best he leave them alone for the evening or, better yet, the weekend.

View attachment 1504725 Here's a sketch for the member going by the poetic name Cc886 who contacted me with demands of being drawn. I double post the reference picture published elsewhere in this forum for your reference. When I am entrusted with private reference picture I would never post them anywhere but it's fun to show how close I can get with little effort. By the way, it is very difficult to translate a facing face into a profile. Basically, apart from hair and accessories, most profiles are pretty unrecognisable, so not much fun to draw except in a comic (and consider how much work that is, a pro can take a week for a page). So requests to show you being serviced front and back are hard to meet at the moment (I mean you, Mrs. R). Anyway, I just do this to motivate and challenge myself to draw more stuff. Photoshop manip is difficult enough, but this is a completely different ball-game (and yes, I could draw like John Person's Mr Pit, I just don't want to ;)

View attachment 1504724
Amazing job on their facial expressions!

This is for a user who insists on not having even his user name mentioned. The single utterance is a true cartoonish likeness of his unnamed lady and the titfuck scenario was asked for. It's a challenge to change perspective on a face in one's head but a very useful exercise.

View attachment 1566624

View attachment 1566625

And a rough sketch smuggled in. That's what uncorrected linework from reference looks like.

View attachment 1566626
These are Badazz...has an 'American Pop', Ralph Bakshi feel

Elize was the first member here to contact me with encouragement and she has been very supportive since. Thank you very much for this. She has also shared her almost incredibly hot personal journey with me (in French upon my insistence, since I try to learn this most beautiful language). I think only a French woman can combine such extreme feminine submissiveness with so much pride and grace. I've always known that she was a very beautiful woman from the confirmation photos she has posted here. But she is very shy and private and therefore she politely ignored me when I asked her for a portrait so that I could draw her as well. But yesterday, suddenly and unannounced, I found a whole lot of shiny profile pictures of her in my inbox. I'm still in shock: She is unbelievably beautiful. My efforts don't do her justice at all but I just wanted to show due diligence and love. (I added a self portrait (I honestly only wasted five minutes on it) because I found this appropriate here and I also wanted to show respect to all those people who have entrusted me with their portraits.)

TT_171210_Elize.png

Last edited:
Elize was the first member here to contact me with encouragement and she has been very supportive since. Thank you very much for this. She has also shared her almost incredibly hot personal journey with me (in French upon my insistence, since I try to learn this most beautiful language). I think only a French woman can combine such extreme feminine submissiveness with so much pride and grace. I've always known that she was a very beautiful woman from the confirmation photos she has posted here. But she is very shy and private and therefore she politely ignored me when I asked her for a portrait so that I could draw her as well. But yesterday, suddenly and unannounced, I found a whole lot of shiny profile pictures of her in my inbox. I'm still in shock: She is unbelievably beautiful. My efforts don't do her justice at all but I just wanted to show due diligence and love. (I added a self portrait (I honestly only wasted five minutes on it) because I found this appropriate here and I also wanted to show respect to all those people who have entrusted me with their portraits.)

View attachment 1588558

View attachment 1588561

Wooooow!
It’s of course a very good work and n amazingly poetic way to describe me, totally blushing here !
Thank you very very much and congrats again for this entire thread.

Ps: clamps and ropes looks perfect ! Definitely the best way to be sure I need to get both asap ! ;)

Back