black supremacy

I realized it early on from my step sister. She loved Black Men and told me constantly how they were the only men she would ever want to be with. She told me all the time that I was “too white” as if being white was a sign of weakness if you are a male. She loved hanging out with a group of Black Men, dancing nasty for them, rubbing her ass up against their crotch, and loving it when they put their hands all over her and down her pants. On many occasions her and her friends would make remarks about "beautiful huge black dicks" and about "little white ones."

She taught me very well that Black Men were real men and that white boys were just inferior boys. She instilled in me a sense of worship for the Black Race and a realization that only Black Men are worthy of pussy. Of course, everything she taught me turned out to be right, and I am grateful to her for leading me to the Truth.

It's fantastic they have this realisation. I like the idea and reality that they come to see a black cock as the only true cock and only obtain full satisfaction with one. I love the white females who love black cock.

Once I saw her first black bull naked,with his huge semi erect cock hanging down his thighs.Then watching in awe as he fucked her for the next 3 hours.And as I did,i saw my wife loving it so much more than any white guy who had fucked her.I knew even before my wife said she wanted to meet him again,that she would want more.I am now totally dedicated to her bbc lovers,and even encourage her to spend the night in our marital bed with her lover.

It is very intimidating for a white male the first time he is in the presence of a naked Black Man. This usually first happens in the high school locker room. The white male finally looks objectively at the Black Man and realizes that his instincts have been accurate all along; that he is inferior and subordinate to the Black Man. When this realization first happened to me, it hurt my feelings and my pride. Now I have no more pride or manhood, but only a worshipful respect for Black Men and the women that bend over for Them.

I love it all. I especially love seeing my petite wife in normal life, and knowing that she is often carrying a heavy musky load of african semen inside.

Plus,as I watched his huge cock pounding my wifes hot cunt,I wanked off and as I stood naked.I could only look at my small cock and envy this black stud.Since we have met a few times with him,i now revel in having him look at me as I openly and unashamedly wank off as he fucks my wife.He knows he is superior,and he is the one who gets to fuck my wife,and I get what I deserve ! TO WANK IN THE PRESENCE OF A BLACK STUD

I'm new to this as far as being my 1st time here! I really love my wife, I always wanted to see a blk bull fuck her in way that i could never do. She use to be agaist this idea but now, she made me buy her a big blk dildo! She likes to use in front me and show me how much it fills her pussy! I get so turned on when she tells me the dildo feels way better than my lil cock! I let her know that its time for her to be w/a blackman! She let me know that she love me but that i'm not man enough to satisfy her! I tell her that we need to contact a blk bull to fuck her big white ass the way it was meant to get fucked! She asked if i sure about her doing this! I told her i been waiting to see that big white ass of hers finally take some big blk cock! I'm happy that she gonna finally feel a realmans cock inside her pussy! she really want me to watch her face to see how much pleasure this blk man is going to be giving her! Pleasure that I could never give her she says laughing! will see what happen!

I'm new to this as far as being my 1st time here! I really love my wife, I always wanted to see a blk bull fuck her in way that i could never do. She use to be agaist this idea but now, she made me buy her a big blk dildo! She likes to use in front me and show me how much it fills her pussy! I get so turned on when she tells me the dildo feels way better than my lil cock! I let her know that its time for her to be w/a blackman! She let me know that she love me but that i'm not man enough to satisfy her! I tell her that we need to contact a blk bull to fuck her big white ass the way it was meant to get fucked! She asked if i sure about her doing this! I told her i been waiting to see that big white ass of hers finally take some big blk cock! I'm happy that she gonna finally feel a realmans cock inside her pussy! she really want me to watch her face to see how much pleasure this blk man is going to be giving her! Pleasure that I could never give her she says laughing! will see what happen!

I have told my wife that she would look sexy trying her first bbc.

Wow this thread got me excited. Thinking of lowering my body onto hers slowly but very surely, all this while, shes shuddering with excitement. I use my his hand and guide my cock against her pussy and slowly - very, very slowly push into her. She swallows hard as she feel me filling her and her eyes open wide in excitement when she realizes just how much of me there was inside of her. Her wetness lubricates me and so I move easily in and out of her and we kiss deeply, passionately. The desire is just overwhelming

Wow this thread got me excited. Thinking of lowering my body onto hers slowly but very surely, all this while, shes shuddering with excitement. I use my his hand and guide my cock against her pussy and slowly - very, very slowly push into her. She swallows hard as she feel me filling her and her eyes open wide in excitement when she realizes just how much of me there was inside of her. Her wetness lubricates me and so I move easily in and out of her and we kiss deeply, passionately. The desire is just overwhel

That sounds like it would very exciting to watch. I wounld love to see wife eyes bulge open as your throbing cock goes in slowly into her wet pussy! you sound like a passionate guy, my wife has a lot of passion that she need to let out with the right person if u know what i mean!

That sounds like it would very exciting to watch. I wounld love to see wife eyes bulge open as your throbing cock goes in slowly into her wet pussy! you sound like a passionate guy, my wife has a lot of passion that she need to let out with the right person if u know what i mean!

i know what you mean. It would be good for her to have enjoy every moment of submitting to bbc. Let her share the hot passion that she has.

Wow, this kind of excitimg talking to a black man about fucking my wife. I'm sure if this end up happenning and we get to that point, it will be easy for her to submit, Especially to a real man w/a big cock! I could Imaging already u just having ur way with her and she will love every mimnute of it, She gonna have to cuz of that big black dick plunging in and out of her wet pussy! I'm sure the second she feel yours big cock inside her, she will forever have steady diet of bbc! Will see how it turns out, all I know is that i'm gonna love seeing a black man have his way with my lovely wife. I'm also gonna see 1st hand how real man is suppose satisfy his lady!

Wow, this kind of excitimg talking to a black man about fucking my wife. I'm sure if this end up happenning and we get to that point, it will be easy for her to submit, Especially to a real man w/a big cock! I could Imaging already u just having ur way with her and she will love every mimnute of it, She gonna have to cuz of that big black dick plunging in and out of her wet pussy! I'm sure the second she feel yours big cock inside her, she will forever have steady diet of bbc! Will see how it turns out, all I know is that i'm gonna love seeing a black man have his way with my lovely wife. I'm also gonna see 1st hand how real man is suppose satisfy his lady!

Feels exciting to you about your wife and would you would like to watch her. Make sure you record and take photos of the encounter. Would also love to see her submit. If only i was closer I would take the chance to make her happy with the submission.

Feels exciting to you about your wife and would you would like to watch her. Make sure you record and take photos of the encounter. Would also love to see her submit. If only i was closer I would take the chance to make her happy with the submission.
How would u make her submit? I would love for her to be completly dominated by you! she need know that ur the boss and once u enjector with ur big cock that tshe will always submit to u! were are u from? my wife is on vacation in Mexico til next week anyways! So when this happens my role is to take ur pics. that sounds good to me. whatever u need me to do!

Back