black supremacy

Thought that was Jeremy Renner.
nah, you're thinking 'bout Bourne Legacy , the last one, which was a good one, too.
Bourne Supremacy was the 2nd one with Matt Damon (2004).
We're all big, big Bourne fans in my family.
Renner is under contract for the next Bourne movie, (yet to be named) though, due out next year ... can't wait! There are like 7 or 8 Bourne books out, though ... sort of like 007 books.

Black Supremacy ? I like to think of it as Black "opportunity " . Not just the BBC but the whole man . Many awesome black athletes . Many black guys with great "Abs" etc . Some are amazing people. Some are not .
Met a lot of black guys in the military . Some I have awesome respect for . Others, not so much . Heard lots
of stuff in the showers . Learned a lot from them . Most of it true .

Black Supremacy? What a joke! All men are created equal. Some just have bigger cocks than others (Black men have no corner on that market) and some know how to pleasure a woman while pleasuring themselves (unfortunately for women most men do not). In my opinion the only people on this site who say that blacks are superior have an identity problem - whatever ethnicity or race they are. Know yourself and be proud of being a MAN - again, no matter what your ethnic group or race. Yes, the two words mean entirely different things. Learn how to treat women the way they want and you as a man will be better for it.

An ethnic group or ethnicity is a population group whose members identify with each other on the basis of common nationality or shared cultural traditions.

The term race refers to the concept of dividing people into populations or groups on the basis of various sets of physical characteristics (which usually result from genetic ancestry).

re: black supremacy
I imagine every specie of ******* on earth has some kind of inherited "supremacy" over other species in certain things. For example, take a bloodhound dog; probably no ******* has a more sensitive smeller than a bloodhound, which is able to detect and follow a specific scent that is days and even weeks old. You certainly couldn't take a German Sheppard or Collie and get the same results.
So, I won't deny or argue that black males seem to have inherited advantage in certain areas over other races of males. Take sports, like football and basketball, no doubt that the black males hold an advantage over their white counterparts here. There wouldn't be such a high concentration of black players in the sports if there wasn't. Owners don't care what color a player is; to them its all about money, and if they see the advantage in white players down the road, they'll switch to white players, or Asian players if that's the case.
Just so everyone admits that the door of advantages and disadvantages swing both ways and there are certain advantages white individuals hold over blacks. Can't have it only ONE WAY.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Theres not black,white,Arab,Asian or another races supremacy,theres confrontations and struggles for money and power.But theres one supremacy THE RICH MAN OR WEALTHY MAN,this one rules and control everything,make wars,move money world wide,put taxes up and down.Look how powerful it is he can even fuck your wifes whit out asking,he can humiliated you family on TV,Radio,News etc etc because controls EVERYTHING.
Trust me ask BUSH,CLINTON FAMILY,ASTON FAMILY,ROCKEFELLER,etc etc

Knowing black supremacy is something that comes after multiple black men have had your wife. It's not any particular thing, like size, ability to please, ect... Those things are tangible. The way you know it will hit you quickly; it's something you feel, not measure

Submit to your Cuckold Desires and learn why Black Supremacy is the key to white couple's marriages. https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/submit-to-your-cuckold-desires-c6fd697a9558

Just read your articel. Story of my life ..... .
Me and my wife talking alot about it these days but I have to wait till she take the step herself. But my desire is boiling inside me ready to explode like a volcano. But I'm sure this will be the next step in our sexlife and marriage. I know, I just have to be patient ....

Her black bull/lover is definitely supreme ... his thick 9+ inches stretched her and made her feel pleasure she had never felt before. She loved his cock deep inside of her ... pumping her hard and I, as a cuck, was impressed with what he did to her!!!!

View attachment 115340View attachment 115341View attachment 115342
LOVE IT!!! More than any other pose, position or event. These are my cuckolding favorites! In tune with them 100%. Being able to be behind the black male, if he is comfortable and authorizes same--would be cupping, gently massaging and holding his balls. Nothing to me hotter than all the accessories on the night table, and the full black male view with the wife's legs up and spread. Beautiful, justified and IMO--the hottest position in all of this!

The only superiority I feel needs to be acknowledged is the fact that black people came first to exist and that slave owners made every generation of black Americans stronger by intentionally breeding slaves a certain way.

Interesting question. I can relate back to one rather intense encounter to know the roots of my obsession.
Like most little ******* I'd seen my dad naked a number of times and didn't really think much of it. It was perfectly natural.

Then one summer our family went on vacation in Hawaii ... I was 11.

I went into one of the many beach changing rooms to shower off the salt. As my eyes adjusted to the darker interior light I found my attention riveted to the crotch of an older naked black man. He must have been 65 or 70. He looked down at me as I struggled to avert my eyes saying, "it's okay ... it's okay to look." He was huge compared to my dad ... HUGE! In no particular hurry he hung up his towel and pulled his bathing suit on. I just stood there stunned silent and as he left he said with a crooked smile, "You know?, size really IS important."

Much more happened as the years past and as it turns out I have a little one even by white standards but I often wonder if that guy knew the rather profound impact he had on my sexual self confidence and later attempts at dating.

There's no way to know of course, but I kinda think it was no accidental encounter. I think he'd be pleased to know just how much dysfunction one look at his cock caused as I later entered the dating world and how it turns me on now to watch my girl lusting after black cock

One look, etched in my psyche ...
Wonderful story!! I love it! I would like to know more of the follow-up- like how did this impact you in the next few years, and throughout your developing sex life? I absolutely love the idea that this guy did it on purpose, to show his superiority over whiteboys, and to make yet another whiteboy into a lifelong cuckold, and secure more white pussy for Black Men, and less for whiteboys. :sex::sex::sex:

I'll just add one lighthearted thought here... the way that one little slim sexy white woman can handle like five huge BBCs... who is supreme in that situation ?

Back