black supremacy

just saying all these other threads up about against racism how can you trash on white supremacist and turn around and post a black supremacy.....alil messed up
I think there is a Huge difference in the "Black Supremacy" being talked about on this site and a "white supremacist". A white supremacist is all about hate. A white supremacist would be disgusted by the idea of blacks and whites having sex, especially a Black Man Fucking a white woman. This site is about sex. When we talk about Black Superiority we are talking about The Black Man's Sexual Superiority. There is no hatred involved, just respect and admiration for the Physical and Sexual abilities that most Black men possess. I believe that the white folks are on this site, whether its for fantasy or if its their lifestyle, because they really believe that The Black Man is Sexually Superior. The white women are here because they are having, have had or want to have sex with a Black Man, or are at least curious about it. And the white guys are on here because we get off on the idea of a Black Stud Fucking a white woman and fucking her way better than we could . No hatred from us white bois, just Awe, Respect and acceptance. Most of them must truly believe that they can't compete sexually with The Black Man or they wouldn't be here. And we know the Black Men are on here because they want to Fuck our wives, Fuck our GFs, sisters, daughters and Mothers and we don't have a problem with that. We actually encourage it most of the time. So I don't see anything negative in talking about The Black Man being Superior here. This site and all sites similar to it are pretty much based on the Sexual Power of The Black Man.Besides, look at the photo you used for your avatar and look at mine.Your Cock is Huge! You have your whole fist wrapped around your Cock and you still have more Cock showing than what I have all together. I'm holding mine with 2 fingers. Your Black Cock is easily twice the size of mine. Doesn't that at least make you feel a little Superior.

Interesting question. I can relate back to one rather intense encounter to know the roots of my obsession.
Like most little ******* I'd seen my dad naked a number of times and didn't really think much of it. It was perfectly natural.

Then one summer our family went on vacation in Hawaii ... I was 11.

I went into one of the many beach changing rooms to shower off the salt. As my eyes adjusted to the darker interior light I found my attention riveted to the crotch of an older naked black man. He must have been 65 or 70. He looked down at me as I struggled to avert my eyes saying, "it's okay ... it's okay to look." He was huge compared to my dad ... HUGE! In no particular hurry he hung up his towel and pulled his bathing suit on. I just stood there stunned silent and as he left he said with a crooked smile, "You know?, size really IS important."

Much more happened as the years past and as it turns out I have a little one even by white standards but I often wonder if that guy knew the rather profound impact he had on my sexual self confidence and later attempts at dating.

There's no way to know of course, but I kinda think it was no accidental encounter. I think he'd be pleased to know just how much dysfunction one look at his cock caused as I later entered the dating world and how it turns me on now to watch my girl lusting after black cock

One look, etched in my psyche ...
I can see how an encounter like that would have a lasting impact on you. Especially at that age. You were probably in puberty or getting ready to start puberty so you were probably already conscious about your impending manhood. Then to be confronted with the ultimate man, a Big Dicked Black Man nude in public. Doesn't get anymore vulnerable or intimidating than that. He knew what he was doing. I'm sure he intimidated a lot of white guys of all ages with his Big Black Cock over the years and was very proud of it. It was bad enough that he negatively affected your sexual self confidence at such a young age but he also made you realize that your Dad, the man most sons look up to as THE MAN was no where near the man this older Black Man was. I'm sure he is very proud of the lasting affect his Big Black Cock had on you and all white men that he intimidated with it.

I'm sure there are many ways to come to this lifestyle. He was mine.

I have no doubt he knew exactly what he was doing. He got off on it. He smiled when he told me it was "Okay to look."

In some perverse way I wish I could talk to him today. I'm sure he'd love to hear how the image of his cock haunted my thoughts as I entered the dating life. I'm sure that it was because of him that I now arrange for my girl taken by black cock at private parties today. It's no accident that the girl I selected has become a BBC slut.

I can only imagine how much he'd enjoy meeting her ... showing her what he showed me so long ago ... letting her lust for it while I watched ... and then completing our connected lives by fucking her like I never could.

2008 playboy playmate interracial.jpg

I'm sure there are many ways to come to this lifestyle. He was mine.

I have no doubt he knew exactly what he was doing. He got off on it. He smiled when he told me it was "Okay to look."

In some perverse way I wish I could talk to him today. I'm sure he'd love to hear how the image of his cock haunted my thoughts as I entered the dating life. I'm sure that it was because of him that I now arrange for my girl taken by black cock at private parties today. It's no accident that the girl I selected has become a BBC slut.

I can only imagine how much he'd enjoy meeting her ... showing her what he showed me so long ago ... letting her lust for it while I watched ... and then completing our connected lives by fucking her like I never could.

View attachment 90032
Now that's my idea of a perfect interracial couple, simply beautiful would like to see more of this:bigsmile:

Working on it, taking a fabulous lady out for dinner this weekend!

Every now and then... a Black Master must be surrounded by his harem of submissive white women. And their hubbies too can be there to see and know how commanding his presence is. Hubbies should know that this goes beyond mere sexual, but that its a need most white women require. They desire to have a Black Master to complete as well enhance their sensual nature.

703_1000.jpg

My answer to the question of 'When did I know...' would be the first time my wife gave herself to a black man. Even though I wasn't present to witness him taking her, enjoying her, using her, it was extremely obvious as soon as I saw her afterwards that this was how it would be from now on. (Even more obvious when she told me so.) Now she and my stepdaughter, one or the other, have black men in the house most of the time it seems.
And that's the way it is.

Back