black supremacy

Did it surprise you when she spoke to you with such harsh words and the way you reacted to them? Were you expecting that from her all along?
I never expected it and I gotta say that I loved it, having no control over who is cumming inside ur wife is very hot. My wife would also tease me by not telling me if she was taking her pill or not. The risk of pregnancy and a black baby is a very big turn on.

Do you reckon a lot of younger white guys are becoming desperate whenever they see white women hanging out with black men?

From what I have seen, white guys, regardless of age, tend to react in one of two ways. Either they look at a white girl who likes black dudes as "off limits" or pretty much not an option, or they try to "reconvert" them, usually with little or no success.

From what I have seen, white guys, regardless of age, tend to react in one of two ways. Either they look at a white girl who likes black dudes as "off limits" or pretty much not an option, or they try to "reconvert" them, usually with little or no success.

Some of the ones I've met tend to thump their noses when they see such girls.

just saying all these other threads up about against racism how can you trash on white supremacist and turn around and post a black supremacy.....alil messed up

You are absolutely right. Racism is bad and shouldn't be supported in any form.

Here, especially in the cuckolding segment, we do have an odd form of reversed racism which is based in a sexual fantasy. Hopefully, people understand that because some individuals are better endowed or more talented in the sexual arts than others, it doesn't mean that it is particular to any one race nor should it be used as a measure to judge anyone or any race as superior to another. Everyone has their own virtues and attributes.

Clearly some do allow their fantasies to get a bit carried away.

Cuckoldry involves fantasy, much like the older brother of IR, and a lot of couples have their sense of desire when it involves such, which might involve some talk of supremacy. Although I see it all as fantasy and never anything pertaining towards race.

And then a blackman sat at the mad hatter's tea party and added his penny's worth of shite ' of black supremacy ' to the proceedings....and nobody batted an eyelid because after all it was the mad hatter's tea party.

You are absolutely right. Racism is bad and shouldn't be supported in any form.

Here, especially in the cuckolding segment, we do have an odd form of reversed racism which is based in a sexual fantasy. Hopefully, people understand that because some individuals are better endowed or more talented in the sexual arts than others, it doesn't mean that it is particular to any one race nor should it be used as a measure to judge anyone or any race as superior to another. Everyone has their own virtues and attributes.

Clearly some do allow their fantasies to get a bit carried away.
Bravo!

I think the Black Cock lust is just as prominent in us cuckyboi's as it is our white wives. i learned at an early age about the supremacy of Black Cock. What first started out as a ******* by two well hung Black Men quickly turned completely particapitory on my part! When my wife went Black i soon told her of my lust for Black Cock too and she enjoys watching her Bulls use me in anyway they want. Since she went Black i no longer am allowed near her pussy unless it is full of BBC cum. The only sex i get to have other than occasionally stroking my dicklet is when one of her Bulls takes my ass and makes me his bitchboi! i am very lucky to have a Cuckoldress that loves Black Cock and loves to watch me with Black Cock as well. Black Cock is superior and i will ALWAYS worship it!
Weird

Back