Black Superiority and white submission

some days my NEED and desire and craving for a Black dick is soooo strong it's almost impossible to ignore or try to avoid. i often wonder if Black men can sense this when i walk by even in just my regular guy clothes. i must sya the weakness comes over me instantly when im around Black men just out in regular places like walmart or Home Depot.

She's got a cute rear-end, white boi. You ought to have started talking to her about this. You think she won't be made at you if and when she finds out about your secret desire? A white couple that plays together, stays together.
well seems you and couple others think the same about my wife's ass. guess i just dont see it all that way. i know she doesn't have that knock out sexy ass..just my thoughts anyways.

happy to help! :devil: this idea that white boys are inferior? i don't know if i agree. :rolleyes: they just aren't much good for sex but i think every white girl should own at least one little guy. they're so useful around the house. and they';re pretty good at earning money :) and some of them are really good with their tongues. i like to date as much as any girl but sometimes it's nice just to curl up in bed with a good book. That's when it's nice to have a little dicked white guy around to slip in under the covers and gently lick me til i fall asleep. oooh, i love to drift off that way, coombing my fingers through his hair. sometimes i like to look at his hard little dick. it makes me wet knowing how desperate he must feel. i might tell him thatt if he's good i'll let him jerk off later but really he will stay more attentive if I don't let him. so i usually don't let him. :cold: horny little dicked white guys? oh yeah, every girl should own one. :devil:

I love the way you think!

these are pics of my wife i took when she was unaware of it.

all comments welcome..i havent fucked her in years and years. im a weak white wimp faggot with a lil clitty that doesnt get hard anymore...and i do ADORE Black Dicks immensely.

View attachment 109318View attachment 109319
bimbo me..not sure if pics attached..sorry for my

Dude if you aint fucked her in years and she isn't complaining then some one is fucking her. She has a nice bod. ignorance.

View attachment 109320

View attachment 109321

If it wasn't for me my wife would have gone out on dates with black men wearing panties!

Hell I could not afford buying her new expensive panties every night! Had to do something about her coming home every night with shredded knickers..

Some of those Africans thought it was real considerate of me to take her panties off before she went off with them :) :)

No, you're just saying what all men know deep down in their hearts and it has nothing to do with race, it's just simple nature. Other than homosexuals, men need pussy, women have the pussy, she who has the pussy rules. :)

Typical 'white' attitude. Women need cock, they crave cock, they want attention, they are naturally submissive (not all). Black men understand this and deliver, white men are too busy thinking about what they should do, when all their womenfolk want is a strong man to come and take them...:)

Typical 'white' attitude. Women need cock, they crave cock, they want attention, they are naturally submissive (not all). Black men understand this and deliver, white men are too busy thinking about what they should do, when all their womenfolk want is a strong man to come and take them...:)

No, it's typical submissive attitude.
The majority of men and women tend to be submissive. Something in the order of 4 to 1. Has nothing to do with race, gender or sexual orientation.

If you look at the advertisements for people looking for a Dom/Domme or dominants looking for submissives, you will see that submissives (regardless of gender) looking for dominants far outnumber dominants looking for submissives.

With gay males not into BDSM or D/s, you will see the same thing: bottoms far outnumber tops and there are at least 4 cocksuckers to every 1 oral top.

As a submissive male married to a dominant woman, I can tell you that at any of the Femdom oriented groups whose functions we attend, there are always at least twice the the number of submissive men to each dominant woman and all races are represented proportionately.
When attending pansexual events, the majority of dominants are male compared to dominant females by two to one, BUT the total number of submissives of both sexes outnumber the combined dominants about 3 to 1.

No, it's typical submissive attitude.
The majority of men and women tend to be submissive. Something in the order of 4 to 1. Has nothing to do with race, gender or sexual orientation.

If you look at the advertisements for people looking for a Dom/Domme or dominants looking for submissives, you will see that submissives (regardless of gender) looking for dominants far outnumber dominants looking for submissives.
i can do botth!!! :dance: with some guys i'm VERY dominant but i never push beyond what excittes them. with otthers i'm somewhat submissive. i'd say VERY submissive but a girl has to have her limits!!! lol i've found submissive guys to be smart, funny and sensitive. :)

the dominant guys i've had conversatiions with here (w 2 exceptions) don't seem to be able to access that dimension. i don't know why and i wish they could. i really like dominantt guys but i get tturned off when they come charging in over the hill with their dicks :cold: waving in the air!!! lol i don't need that!!! :bounce:

Back