Black Superiority and white submission

i do my own business and provide cleaning services (yes cleaning services) and some minor home things like painting and things. my schedule runs various times. i also do some work for a company that deals with foreclosed homes and sometimes it requires me to go out of town..sometimes stay over a night. i wil post ads on CL or sometimes meet the same Black men ive met before when i was in Their areas.

i do my own business and provide cleaning services (yes cleaning services) and some minor home things like painting and things. my schedule runs various times. i also do some work for a company that deals with foreclosed homes and sometimes it requires me to go out of town..sometimes stay over a night. i wil post ads on CL or sometimes meet the same Black men ive met before when i was in Their areas.
So who is fucking ur neglected wife, bitch :furious:

when possible i will also wear some short girlie shorts and a girl t-shirt or tank top when im driving or out at places. nothing way too obvious but IT does show that i m a sissy. and most times men do notice...my heart races and i feel weak all over. sometimes i get "picked up" sometimes nothing..just all depends. my wife doesn't know i weare those girlie clothes but she is very much aware that i like to wear shorts much shorter than what men wear...also i like. my "regular shorts i wear everyday are about 4 to 6 inches about my knees. she is aware of this and they are men's shorts..some which she bought for me. as for my supr short girlie shorts i do not wear them around her. also my swimming suit is not those kinds that are long..mine are much much much shorter...she is aware of these also and they are mens or boys swim shorts.

So who is fucking ur neglected wife, bitch :furious:
honestly..im NOT sure. she has "cheated" on me in the past years..many many times while married and before we were married and living together. i do wonder who might be fucking her or if she is fucking at all. i have my suspicions..like the other week was her birthday and she didn't tell me she took the day off from work until that morning. why? also she has taken a couple vacation days and i didnt know it until the day before or so. she told me she wanted to get some things done and that i had to work anyways.

when possible i will also wear some short girlie shorts and a girl t-shirt or tank top when im driving or out at places. nothing way too obvious but IT does show that i m a sissy. and most times men do notice...my heart races and i feel weak all over. sometimes i get "picked up" sometimes nothing..just all depends. my wife doesn't know i weare those girlie clothes but she is very much aware that i like to wear shorts much shorter than what men wear...also i like. my "regular shorts i wear everyday are about 4 to 6 inches about my knees. she is aware of this and they are men's shorts..some which she bought for me. as for my supr short girlie shorts i do not wear them around her. also my swimming suit is not those kinds that are long..mine are much much much shorter...she is aware of these also and they are mens or boys swim shorts.
She is very much aware that u are faggy and that ur huging with men when ur out, i bet u feel like a girl on a date.

sometimes she gets home a lot later than normally and i didnt know she would be late. her excuse is something like she went shopping, or visited her mom or visited her sister. now i do work late sometime smyself...sometime splay late if i can and be the sissy faggot fairy i truly am.

She is very much aware that u are faggy and that ur huging with men when ur out, i bet u feel like a girl on a date.
mm well my wife has never mentioned that she knows or even suspects that. she is aware that i shave my chest and titties..and my titties are larger than men my size. i'm 165 pounds, 5'8" slender built...ive been told i have womanly legs. very sexy and look more like womens legs instead of man's legs..but still..
i have also gone with her to get a pedicure..she actually suggested that i go with her and she would pay for mine also. it felt soooo wonderful.. i didnt get toenail polish tho.

and YES YES YES i DO feel like a girl when im with a man..OMG very very much so..

i'd soo love to get another pedicure with her..or even by myself but im a bit afraid to suggest to her that we go for one. mayb eit's just me and im in fear of her really knowing. the sissy subject doesnt come up at all with us.

Back