Black Superiority and white submission

I been black only for a little over 2 years and slowly embraced my true nature to serve black men. My husband has come to understand that as well and I am proud to say that recently my bull moved in and has taken the role of head of the household. Hubby moved out of our bedroom and moved into the spare bedroom. It was a huge move but we both decided to finally submit to our true calling and have a real man join our lifes permanently. Tom my lover is the man of the house and has final say in dewcisons we are mixed up in. We let our cuckold be involved in some decisions but he knows Tom has final say. This is completely new to us and so far it's working.
I love your way of lifestyle

I wish that sex was widely seen as something that white boys don't get to do. Like I wish all white boys were as clueless as to how a pussy really feels as this.

1460923661.jpg

That's not to say they can't get quite familiar with the first inch and a half of a pussy with their tongue. But beyond that, it should be unknown territory for every white boy.

Credit to Black Ruled World's excellent caps on Imagefap.

I wish that sex was widely seen as something that white boys don't get to do. Like I wish all white boys were as clueless as to how a pussy really feels as this.

View attachment 920841

That's not to say they can't get quite familiar with the first inch and a half of a pussy with their tongue. But beyond that, it should be unknown territory for every white boy.

Credit to Black Ruled World's excellent caps on Imagefap.
I can relate to this.

[QUOusan Stackpole, post: 328159, member: 15878"]This response is directed to MacNfries....

I'm sick of you making sarcastic comments every time I post and open up about my lifestyle and what we do. I'm also sick of people always making the black bulls look like they are just users, stupid, and low life’s, etc. This is a website for people into this lifestyle. We are all at different stages and that ok, please do not make judgments on others. If you want to judge, look in the mirror!!! My lover Tom contributes to our household as well and no he does not make the most but he is the man of the house now. What a man earns should not be what he gets judged by. We have a complicated arrangement but it works for us if you don't agree I don't really care. Please stop insinuating that the black men we are with are less than others. I find people like you to be hypocrite’s, you like to see your wife with a black man but in your eyes they are less than you. I got news for you, they are the ones fucking your wife and giving her the pleasure you can't, keep thinking you are better...lol.[/QUOTE]
I'd loved to be yours

Back