Black Superiority and white submission

I been black only for a little over 2 years and slowly embraced my true nature to serve black men. My husband has come to understand that as well and I am proud to say that recently my bull moved in and has taken the role of head of the household. Hubby moved out of our bedroom and moved into the spare bedroom. It was a huge move but we both decided to finally submit to our true calling and have a real man join our lifes permanently. Tom my lover is the man of the house and has final say in dewcisons we are mixed up in. We let our cuckold be involved in some decisions but he knows Tom has final say. This is completely new to us and so far it's working.
I like the way You think a'd the way You live cuckold life style with blackmaster.It's turn on me.I hope you post a lot to tell us the evolution.

So True, Team Black has weakened the white team and taken their most prized possessions, their females. Taken from them the very pride of their race, their ultimate symbol of their society and their community leader. She holds the power over white then the black man takes that away and now holds the power over her.

But who actually holds the power? The black man who ignores his own women or the white women who take their sexual interest?
It is the White females who ultimately holds supremacy as it is her who is in control. Many black guys think they are the 'head' but in fact the white woman is the 'neck' ie. Controlling the head.

Sure they can do that, and it's fine if you're not into it. But I have to say that adding that element makes the wife/girlfriend having sex with the bull tremendously hotter.

Someone wrote great thing about their experieces and how black man had eventually made them do things they would never do in the begining. He said that if their black bf, later master hasnt had som much patience and the way he take it easily in the beging is the key to build the trust which could lead into this elements which hightense and make lifestyle tremendously hotter, yet real black masters are hard to find, in beging things should allways start more vanilla than jump straight into hardcore, ofcource it depends on individuals and whats their state of mind is and how much, or what they crave sexually...yet all parties should be respected, things should boil in time...take you time and go by your own speed..also someone said wisely that agressive behaviour is not dom / master action, master or dom in any realationship shoild carry thatt given power with great responsibility and and submissiveness is a great gift and act of trust which should be respected and carry awith caring it..not with hate or using cpl ways that hurts him or her more than they can carry..

Last edited:
Back