Black Superiority and white submission

ooh baby, he knows what every well endowed guy knows about dickless guys like u. he knows u wish u had a real dick! we both know that. the whole world knows that. :frantic: it's no secret. he knows how bad u want me too. he laughs about that. i do too. he's simply not going to let u suck his dick though. maybe i could talk him into it but it wouldn't be easy. might be easier if we made u all up to look like a girl.:wub:

ooh baby, he knows what every well endowed guy knows about dickless guys like u. he knows u wish u had a real dick! we both know that. the whole world knows that. :frantic: it's no secret. he knows how bad u want me too. he laughs about that. i do too. he's simply not going to let u suck his dick though. maybe i could talk him into it but it wouldn't be easy. might be easier if we made u all up to look like a girl.:wub:
I dont know if id know how to look as a girl, do u think that would help so i could make him interested? :oops: But then you and he will think that i am gay, i dont want that :(

ooh baby, i don't know. i'm not into gay at all :( but i have to admit i get a little tingle thinking about feminizing u. :devil: lol i'm open to exploring it a bit. just remember this: this girl just wants to have fun! :)
Yes thats great, i also just want to have fun, maybe every now and then suck a cock under ur supervision and maybe wear some girl clothes, once or twice a year getting a hard fuck in the ass, but i dont want nothing gayish :)

lmao!!!!!!!!!!! dp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, a hard fucking in the ass? :cold: omg! that's gay 100%! lol. or at least bi. u just have to give me some time to get used to it. i'm trying. believe me in my in person world i deal with a lot of gay guys. i just never thought i'd be excited by one! lol but i like u.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!! dp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, a hard fucking in the ass? :cold: omg! that's gay 100%! lol. or at least bi. u just have to give me some time to get used to it. i'm trying. believe me in my in person world i deal with a lot of gay guys. i just never thought i'd be excited by one! lol but i like u.
Yes well, but the thing is, i realy am not gay, i realy could never be alone with a man, thats just the way it is with me, even if a man would fuck me, i wouldnt get turned on coz of his fucking, but coz of a woman that would be with me and see me in that act, its all about the woman, even if it looks gay :bounce:

i know baby. it's about power and submission too. :oops: i know. i appreciate that you've told me you wouldn't want to be alone with a man. THAT would be a bit too much for me. i get that u want to be used and embarrassed. i like that part too. we all have our kinks. :) mine? i like helping guys with litttle ones understand how useless their inadequate organs are! can't help it. i love doing that! :cold: :devil: and baby, i do love BBC but then most girls do.

:) thx. i'm going to get laid tonight by a guy i see once in awhile. we're friends with benefits. he has a nice one. of course he does. guys with little ones don't make it into my bed. :devil: litttle guys can do the bed sheets and laundry after my guy has fucked me sillly. ;)

:) thx. i'm going to get laid tonight by a guy i see once in awhile. we're friends with benefits. he has a nice one. of course he does. guys with little ones don't make it into my bed. :devil: litttle guys can do the bed sheets and laundry after my guy has fucked me sillly. ;)
Very nice, save some more of this kind for the end of the week, id clean ur sheets anytime :)

..... but i like this:
View attachment 105929 ....

My idea of perfect cuckold sex! :)
Actually it's in a three way tie along with kneeling before her and licking her as she straddles her lover in reverse cowgirl position as they sit on a chair and with being under a her in a "69" position as her lover takes her doggy style.

... i'd put u back into chastity right way. :cold: so i could go to sleep later knowing u'd be good. u could lie next to me but i doubt u'd sleep much! lol

She wouldn't even need to take me out of chastity to enjoy any or all of my three favorite positions, but you are correct in that I wouldn't sleep much!

Back