Black Superiority and white submission

Mayber I don't understand the life style of cuckolding completely, but wouldn't the black man still be a slave. I mean, wouldn't it be white wives on top, bbbc serving her, and the cuckold serving them both. Or am I just thinking to much?

No, you're just saying what all men know deep down in their hearts and it has nothing to do with race, it's just simple nature. Other than homosexuals, men need pussy, women have the pussy, she who has the pussy rules. :)

No, you're just saying what all men know deep down in their hearts and it has nothing to do with race, it's just simple nature. Other than homosexuals, men need pussy, women have the pussy, she who has the pussy rules. :)

shhhhhhhh, don't be giving away secrets :devil: truth is I kind of like guys with little ones. they can be almost like girlfriends once you get through their heads that sex just isn't going happen. not going to happen for them anyway! :wub:

shhhhhhhh, don't be giving away secrets :devil: truth is I kind of like guys with little ones. they can be almost like girlfriends once you get through their heads that sex just isn't going happen. not going to happen for them anyway! :wub:

Sorry, Ma'am. I didn't realize it was still supposed to be secret. :(

Although, I am sure the teeny weenie cadre is now excited to know that there is hope of finding happiness in service to a Goddess such as yourself. :dance:

Mayber I don't understand the life style of cuckolding completely, but wouldn't the black man still be a slave. I mean, wouldn't it be white wives on top, bbbc serving her, and the cuckold serving them both. Or am I just thinking to much?
I think you are thinkin to much Dpad. You are there because the white wife wants you there. She is sacrificing her white husband and her traditional marriage for Black Cock. She may be losing friends and family all for the Power The Black Mans Cock has over women. She is not going anywhere. The white husband has no power at this point,he knows it, she knows it and The Black Man knows it. The husbands not going anywhere, if he does no one will care. But The Black Stud, he can leave when he wants, there is no one to stop him. He can leave and find another white woman with no problem.

I think you are thinkin to much Dpad. You are there because the white wife wants you there. She is sacrificing her white husband and her traditional marriage for Black Cock. She may be losing friends and family all for the Power The Black Mans Cock has over women. She is not going anywhere. The white husband has no power at this point,he knows it, she knows it and The Black Man knows it. The husbands not going anywhere, if he does no one will care. But The Black Stud, he can leave when he wants, there is no one to stop him. He can leave and find another white woman with no problem.
I hear u little t, buy I understand is I have so self respect.

i believe that it is white men who are inferior! women and black men are on an equal level! they are kings and queens! and as a whiteboy it is my natural place to serve them both! i am 18 and i know lots of people my age who feel this way! white boys are born to serve1, it is only a short time before this is global truth! x
said sooo true and i'm sure many white boys and white hubbies will agree with you.

i believe that it is white men who are inferior! women and black men are on an equal level! they are kings and queens! and as a whiteboy it is my natural place to serve them both! i am 18 and i know lots of people my age who feel this way! white boys are born to serve1, it is only a short time before this is global truth! x

aw, white boys aren't inferior. they just aren't as sexy. aren't as good in bed. aren't as chiseled. ok, maybe you're right!!!!!! :devil:

Back