Black superiority, woman's view?

I think most white guys here have some notion of black superiority. It seems to range from some who see simply see black men as alpha males to those who see black people as a full blown master race. The most common notion I see is somewhere between those two, it's the notion that black men are just plain more masculine than white men, that by virtue of their race they are superior to their white counter parts in every way concerning one's "manliness".
However, while I see countless posts by men I almost never see posts by real women. So I ask, how many of you women out there are into this aspect of the cuck lifestyle and where on the spectrum would you lie?

I agree with you in some points of view. I don't consider white men less than blacks or weaker than afroamerican/african men. But I may say several black men are amazing.
I began to think in this way, through my wife's experiences. She had been into a relationship with an afroamerican guy before me. But I had known him because my wife, Axel and me worked in the same building.
When she brook up her relationship with him, and we began to go out, Susie used to talk about him a lot.
Susie and me had been friends before start a new relationship, so we had a special confiance. Answering at my questions, she told me how had been their sexual life during the time they had been together.
I won't write here about everytime they fucked, again, due I've posted hundreds of post about this topic and you may find them easily.
When Susie finished to tell me all what I wished to know, I felt my heart was close to explode! Thousand men would have felt angry or envy hearing their women talk about the good sex with another guys, but in my case I turned on like crazy!
I must confess I felt envy for my wife's ex black boyfriend at first, but it feeling became into a great excitation. I found myself saying things like "Your ex boyfriend is amazing! He has a powerful virility! How I would like having as great potential as him! He's a first class male due he's black! I would like watching you fuck with him in front of me!" and more.
Susie began to laugh and she was surprised for my weird behaviour, but she joked with me saying "Perhaps if you were watching us, Axel wouldn't turn on".
And I surprised myself again when I answered her "if he didn't turn on, then I would be able to suck his black cock to bring him the needed confiance".
I didn't know why I said that. I had never liked men, but I could understand that I was surrendered before an alpha black man.
Since that day, I insisted my wife for ten years to call Axel and do a trio.
The last year finally we contacted and invited him to go at home. you may read about it in this community.
I conside Axel superior than me in several aspects. Owever he says I'm a good male and he felt the same admiration for me.
Axel is really amazing. He's 48 years old and his virility doesn't leave to surprise me.
Just for give you an example, the last years, durinng our second date, I asked him to fuck Susie standing by behind (standing doggy) because she really likes fucking in this position. We had fucked in doggy over bed four or five times, but I have not been able to make her cum more than once (we usually have sex in missionary or amazon). I may say doggy style is not my position.
Susie walked toward the closet and placed her hans against the clothier's door, she bent her body in half and waited for Axel. He put his black cock into my wife's pussy and Susie begged him to be fucked "as hard as he could". They fucked wildly and he made her cum at least three times.
It was incredible due that night we had already fucked in missionary and amazon, and all of us had cummed in every fuck. When I asked Axel to make her in doggy, it was early in the morning and they had gotten a 30 minutes break since their last fuck, but I couldn't understand how could Axel make her cum in such way.
Recently he fucked Susie over an almost empty bus, travelling back to our city from a day trip in a river town, and they fucked again the last weekend in a warm water's swimming pool in a club near our home (you may find pics from each encounters here). Axel never had erection problems and they could cum in both situations.

Last edited:
There is definitely something about a black man.

jill

Of course, you're right.
Ten years ago my wife and me were watching, a female friend's house, during her holidays. She had a swimming pool in her house, so we used to swim there everytime we visited it.
One afternoon, Susie and me were swimming and I was turned on, so I asked her to have sex in the water. She refused to do it saying the party wall around the house was a little low and the neighbors could hear us.
But when Susie, Axel and me went to the swimming pool, from a club near our house, the last weekend, I asked them to fuck right there and she agreed.
I asked about it and she said me that she really knew nobody could see them. And the most interesting thing is that both of them could cum!

For me it's not a question of "superiority", but or preference. I prefer black men because they are generally more open and aggressive about what they want. I like to be subservient to them and for them to use me as they wish. It excites me and makes me feel needed, wanted, and wet when they are very verbal and demanding. I find that white men for the most part are much more subdued when it comes to seduction and demanding what they want. Of course the fucking isn't bad either. :bounce:

I have made the mistake to say the black men that have fucked my wife are superior. When I said this, I meant that they have all had larger cocks than me. All fucked her much harder than I tend too. They all fucked her longer than I can. When we are all naked and I am standing next to her bull, I cannot help but be amazed at exactly how long and thick he is. I am what I think would be called average in size, yet next to him I feel tiny. In all these aspects he is superior. I do not mean he is superior as a person (although he is a great guy), race, or even that he is a better lover. He is larger and has better stamina.

I will say this. I totally understand why my beautiful wife will not suck on me, but will drop to her knees in a second for a BBC.

Hubby likes the notion of superiority and that sort of thing, and to an extent it is erotic, even to me. We don't take it seriously like some "women" on here. Rather, it's more of a way to spice up things between us in a way, something to play along with. Maybe there is a notion of sexual superiority, as I do enjoy sex with black men more than with hubby (though when I do have sex with hubby, which is rare, its to make him feel good, rather than me) So I guess that's where I am on the spectrum.

We agree, some do take it further than others. We are not into humiliation, or at least not anything other than actually sucking or fucking a black man in front of me the hubby. Or even better having me clean her after, or just lick her if they are taking a break, to keep her ready. We still enjoy a great sex life. Although I have had a PA and a pubic piercing for two reasons. First a sign of ownership. Second so they pleasure her. She has increased the gauge of the PA several times, and still a few to go. The pubic piercing is new and positioned to align with her clitoris when I am inside her.

...Maybe there is a notion of sexual superiority, as I do enjoy sex with black men more than with hubby (though when I do have sex with hubby, which is rare, its to make him feel good, rather than me)...

Such honesty. I love that you can be so honest about how sex with black men is better. To be able to say that but still have very strong love for your hubby is beautiful. Your husband is very lucky.

We agree, some do take it further than others. We are not into humiliation, or at least not anything other than actually sucking or fucking a black man in front of me the hubby. Or even better having me clean her after, or just lick her if they are taking a break, to keep her ready. We still enjoy a great sex life. Although I have had a PA and a pubic piercing for two reasons. First a sign of ownership. Second so they pleasure her. She has increased the gauge of the PA several times, and still a few to go. The pubic piercing is new and positioned to align with her clitoris when I am inside her.
Well, humiliation if done right can be very erotic! Hubby does enjoy some SPH from time to time. I like being mildly degraded (namecalling, etc), but that probably is because a big kink of mine is raceplay, which fits in with that "superiority" deal.

Generally, in sex and athleticism, yes. And that is what is so erotic (though only as a general rule, as some white and even a small handful of Asian men are more athletically and sexually endowed than the average black man). If society and technology were to break down and mankind wandered naked, ruled by instinct and lust, black men would much more often be the conquering alpha male to bring the female into heat.

I think evolution based on social conditions has even played a part in this. Historically, in European and Asian societies, the man has chosen who to mate with and has had greater control over women's sexuality than in African societies. And they've gotten their power due to status, rather than physical or sexual traits. While there has historically also been tribal leaders in African societies, and yes, men may have multiple wives, that does not mean that the African women have always mated with their lawful husbands. It's actually been documented by many anthropologists that in African tribal culture, many women have sex with mates outside of their marriage. And this has had a long history. Given also the fact that African societies generally wear less clothing, natural selection of the sexually fittest male has played a much larger role there. I know this is sounding pretty kinky, but there's some logic behind it also.

I see the black male's penis as plumage, like that of a peacock feather. The glistening dark shaft, often pink tip, greater length and thickness are all very visually erotic traits as well as an example of sexual dimorphism, much like how wider hips, milky skin, flush pink nipples and labia and larger breasts show more pronounced feminine traits of a white female.

Given that the women were historically more apt to choose their breeding mate in African societies, it also makes sense that African women would more often frequent a mate that gave them greater sexual pleasure. As a result of this, it makes sense that African males with thicker cocks, more sexual stamina and stronger instinctual sexual traits would be selected.

40,000 years of evolution is a bitch. Again, it's not that all black males have these traits. For that to occur, African women would have had to cut off sex with their husbands entirely, mating exclusively with their sexually preferred male. And that didn't happen. But their sexual practices made superior sexually adept black males a lot more common than males in other societies. Again, there are white males and occasionally asian males with good sexual traits also, but just like in American pro sports calling for physical power, when looking at the cream of the crop, there is a majority of fit black males. In a country where roughly than 10% of the men are black, that's a "coincidence" that cannot be ignored.

Superior race? Hell no. There are many more factors involved than the sexual and physical that involve success in a species with such complexity.

Sexually superior? Well, damn. As a general rule... it's hard to ignore the signs.

Sorry, by the way. I do realize this is a post for women. But I wanted to provide insight into some (albeit kinky) at least SOMEWHAT logical beliefs from someone who has had a bit of experience in anthropology and evolutionary studies. Of course, no one would ever do a real study about the evolution of the big black dick. It' such a highly charged topic that even tenure wouldn't be safe.

Last edited:
All the years we have been preaching no race is superior and so forth and now some people want to be "black supremacists" - even some white guys?

Individuals are superior in many diverse ways to other individuals. Not all black people run fast, dance good or whatever either because stereotypes are also crazy to apply to a whole world-wide race of people.

That said the black gentlemen my ladies through the years have been with were sought out for their large cocks. The fact is most white men could be superior to me in the dick size category so it is not like I'm not easy to be superior to in that matter.

As I have said from what I have seen black men do tend in general to have at least somewhat larger cocks. In locker rooms where everybody is flaccid it is quite obvious but flaccid vs. erect are 2 different things.

I do know that for every black man that promised my lady 9 or 10 inches, for every one that delivered many more exaggerated on 7 to 8 inches but since I'm only 5 inches they were still larger but nowhere near their claims. All guys of all races exaggerate about their dick size and sexual abilities with the exception of the percentage who are really swinging monster cock.

I have also seen black guys who couldn't keep it up or premature ejaculated even after several tries. One guy claimed it was because my girl was so tight and implied my small penis was at fault for it, but he had no idea she had taken a guy a good 3 inches longer and noticeably thicker the day before.

Generalities are not absolutes, sexually many black men do tend to be superior in that area but by no means does this make all black people superior. If similar statements were made on other topics it would be considered racist and stupid and in most cases probably rightly so.

Back