Black superiority, woman's view?

All the years we have been preaching no race is superior and so forth and now some people want to be "black supremacists" - even some white guys?

Individuals are superior in many diverse ways to other individuals. Not all black people run fast, dance good or whatever either because stereotypes are also crazy to apply to a whole world-wide race of people.

That said the black gentlemen my ladies through the years have been with were sought out for their large cocks. The fact is most white men could be superior to me in the dick size category so it is not like I'm not easy to be superior to in that matter.

As I have said from what I have seen black men do tend in general to have at least somewhat larger cocks. In locker rooms where everybody is flaccid it is quite obvious but flaccid vs. erect are 2 different things.

I do know that for every black man that promised my lady 9 or 10 inches, for every one that delivered many more exaggerated on 7 to 8 inches but since I'm only 5 inches they were still larger but nowhere near their claims. All guys of all races exaggerate about their dick size and sexual abilities with the exception of the percentage who are really swinging monster cock.

I have also seen black guys who couldn't keep it up or premature ejaculated even after several tries. One guy claimed it was because my girl was so tight and implied my small penis was at fault for it, but he had no idea she had taken a guy a good 3 inches longer and noticeably thicker the day before.

Generalities are not absolutes, sexually many black men do tend to be superior in that area but by no means does this make all black people superior. If similar statements were made on other topics it would be considered racist and stupid and in most cases probably rightly so.

I agree and never said anything to the contrary of that. In case you were referencing my post, read it again. If you weren't, sorry. No harm. No foul.

All the years we have been preaching no race is superior and so forth and now some people want to be "black supremacists" - even some white guys?

Individuals are superior in many diverse ways to other individuals. Not all black people run fast, dance good or whatever either because stereotypes are also crazy to apply to a whole world-wide race of people.

That said the black gentlemen my ladies through the years have been with were sought out for their large cocks. The fact is most white men could be superior to me in the dick size category so it is not like I'm not easy to be superior to in that matter.

As I have said from what I have seen black men do tend in general to have at least somewhat larger cocks. In locker rooms where everybody is flaccid it is quite obvious but flaccid vs. erect are 2 different things.

I do know that for every black man that promised my lady 9 or 10 inches, for every one that delivered many more exaggerated on 7 to 8 inches but since I'm only 5 inches they were still larger but nowhere near their claims. All guys of all races exaggerate about their dick size and sexual abilities with the exception of the percentage who are really swinging monster cock.

I have also seen black guys who couldn't keep it up or premature ejaculated even after several tries. One guy claimed it was because my girl was so tight and implied my small penis was at fault for it, but he had no idea she had taken a guy a good 3 inches longer and noticeably thicker the day before.

Generalities are not absolutes, sexually many black men do tend to be superior in that area but by no means does this make all black people superior. If similar statements were made on other topics it would be considered racist and stupid and in most cases probably rightly so.

I agree with this.
What is all this superiority bullshit anyway ? Black guys can also be useless and small and often do not measure up their claims.
What about the subject of technological advancement ?

I was brought up to believe to think that all races were the same, and I don't know too much about this subject. However, recent personal experience suggests to me that the Black Man is superior. But if I say that doesn't that make me a racist?
Not a racist just a realist.
Its hard to ignore the obvious signs that black men have the edge.
Blacks are definately better at sports so my wife thinks most blacks will also be sexually superior to most whites.

I was brought up to believe to think that all races were the same, and I don't know too much about this subject. However, recent personal experience suggests to me that the Black Man is superior. But if I say that doesn't that make me a racist?

nope makes sense actually

No superiority of one race over another, but are there differences? Yes. As mentioned elsewhere, the average black male penis is not that much bigger than the average white male penis (I think it's about a half inch difference). But in this lifestyle, there are a large number of black males larger than average, and they also seem to have a higher libido. I used to play football, and I've seen some damn huge black penises along the way, but also some black penises that were not as big as mine.

Back