Black Superiority and white submission

I been black only for a little over 2 years and slowly embraced my true nature to serve black men. My husband has come to understand that as well and I am proud to say that recently my bull moved in and has taken the role of head of the household. Hubby moved out of our bedroom and moved into the spare bedroom. It was a huge move but we both decided to finally submit to our true calling and have a real man join our lifes permanently. Tom my lover is the man of the house and has final say in dewcisons we are mixed up in. We let our cuckold be involved in some decisions but he knows Tom has final say. This is completely new to us and so far it's working.

This is exactly the kind of story that warms my heart!!! I would love to hear more details! :threesome::inlove::sex::bounce::qos:

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
well it is sure going this way sub husband will surrender all to a bull

This looks like the average for both white bois and black men. Nothing wrong with either but let's face it, there is something to be said for endowment. Let's not forget however that black men are a lot better in bed for more reasons than endowment. Just read what black only white women have to say to really understand. It's the entire experience that is so much better.

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
If you removed the labels: slavery, servitude, superior, inferior and just live the life, it's a lot easier to understand I think. Labels limit thought since not all things can be expressed in words.

Im 23 years old and I'm in a cuckold relationship with my girlfriend. She totally dominates me with her horse-hung black Bull. I have no identity, worth, or self-respect. I completely surrender myself to her and our Bull. My girlfriend has complete domination over me and makes me wear a chastity cage most of the time.
This is my tiny, little white penis next to a real man's Big Black Cock. Both of us are soft in these pics...yet he's enormous and not even hard!!! His big cock looks like it could easily destroy mine. That's why I don't and can't fuck other women...I can never compete with a black man :( I'm an embarrassment
image.jpeg

Actually, it is the ladies that need to be introduced to the benefits of having properly trained husbands and potential pleasures of cuckolding them. :help:

Clearly the number of cuckold "wannabes" far out number the wives here. :(

Perhaps "Ms Sally's Husband Training and Cuckolding Academy for Women" with a sub title "For Ladies Desiring Maximum Pleasure" would be more apropos? :)
This, hopefully would pique the interest of women and once they learn of the benefits having a well trained cuckold husband might afford them, it could result in many marriages becoming happier for both the women and the husbands that secretly wish their wives would take control.
It might also help many women avoid entering into sexually unsatisfying marriages by making them aware of their options so that they can be sure that their prospective mate is agreeable to being cuckolded and truly desires her complete happiness.
Very much like the idea of a cuckold training academy. I was wondering if anyone knew Naomi? She wrote about conducting a cuckold academy for couples.

I really do not understand this whole thing about superiority nether the idea to submit to another man. I am a married Hispanic man to a beautiful white lady. She is very attractive to dark skin men in general. I defectively would love to see her with a black man, but I will never go that low to call another man master or superior, but again that is just my me.

Back