Black Superiority and white submission

thank you miss! x
happy to help! :devil: this idea that white boys are inferior? i don't know if i agree. :rolleyes: they just aren't much good for sex but i think every white girl should own at least one little guy. they're so useful around the house. and they';re pretty good at earning money :) and some of them are really good with their tongues. i like to date as much as any girl but sometimes it's nice just to curl up in bed with a good book. That's when it's nice to have a little dicked white guy around to slip in under the covers and gently lick me til i fall asleep. oooh, i love to drift off that way, coombing my fingers through his hair. sometimes i like to look at his hard little dick. it makes me wet knowing how desperate he must feel. i might tell him thatt if he's good i'll let him jerk off later but really he will stay more attentive if I don't let him. so i usually don't let him. :cold: horny little dicked white guys? oh yeah, every girl should own one. :devil:

happy to help! :devil: this idea that white boys are inferior? i don't know if i agree. :rolleyes: they just aren't much good for sex but i think every white girl should own at least one little guy. they're so useful around the house. and they';re pretty good at earning money :) and some of them are really good with their tongues. i like to date as much as any girl but sometimes it's nice just to curl up in bed with a good book. That's when it's nice to have a little dicked white guy around to slip in under the covers and gently lick me til i fall asleep. oooh, i love to drift off that way, coombing my fingers through his hair. sometimes i like to look at his hard little dick. it makes me wet knowing how desperate he must feel. i might tell him thatt if he's good i'll let him jerk off later but really he will stay more attentive if I don't let him. so i usually don't let him. :cold: horny little dicked white guys? oh yeah, every girl should own one. :devil:
Id be ur cuck boy anytime, runing around the house with my little stiffy and helping u whatever ud want me to :)

yeah well, dp, i know your type. as soon as you got off on your own you'll be playing with "little stiffy" again. that simply wouldn't do. i'd have to get you on the internet to order a suitable chastity device right away. priorioty shipping baby.
When would i be allowed to cum, when id be in chastity ?:cold:

:) that would be amusing! i get u dp. maybe u could get a pretty litttle pink ribbon bow. the kind that stick on with tape. u reallly should keep that little dick of yours covered up. i bet the smallest bow in the store would cover it completely lol
Yes so that id blush infront of u both and id be runing around like a little bitch, serving u drinks and whatever ud like :)

ooh baby. i know. u want to fluff my man don't u? :devil: well, u can't. u can go get a pair of pink panties out of my dresser if u want. that i can let u do ;)
Would i have to depilate myself, so that id be better lookin in those pink panties, like a real sissy bitch boy, there just to serve u and ur lover :wub:

u probably like this don'tt u dp?

000 002.jpg

but i like this:

000 000.jpg

and this baby is as close as you'll ever get to my man's cock! :) i'd love to feel your throbbing little dick between my breasts while i gett fucked by a real man!

000 001.jpg

i'd put u back into chastity right way. :cold: so i could go to sleep later knowing u'd be good. u could lie next to me but i doubt u'd sleep much! lol

u probably like this don'tt u dp?

View attachment 105930

but i like this:

View attachment 105929

and this baby is as close as you'll ever get to my man's cock! :) i'd love to feel your throbbing little dick between my breasts while i gett fucked by a real man!

View attachment 105928

i'd put u back into chastity right way. :cold: so i could go to sleep later knowing u'd be good. u could lie next to me but i doubt u'd sleep much! lol
Id do as u say, id be a perfect bf and id stay faithfull to u and not cum, just help u when ud be with ur man, even if u 2 would make fun out of me :)

good baby. if u were really good i might let u kiss his dick once inwhile. i know u want that. remember though, if u get a stiffy while doing it i won't be happy at all. :(
I realy hope i wouldnt get stiffy doing that, i wouldnt want u to see me as a gay ;)

Back