Black Stud Looking for Real Fun in Philly/SJ/Delaware

Anthony Hopson

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Hello, 6'5'' 200 lb blk stud looking for fun. I've done anywhere from just MFM to preg risk cuck play. I've met a few awesome people on this site, but would love to find a hotwife serious and local to my area.

I'm verified up here and active on SLS (a7hopson), AFF (anthony7hopson), and LL (a7hopson). Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

Askoldia

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Lithuania
Hello, 6'5'' 200 lb blk stud looking for fun. I've done anywhere from just MFM to preg risk cuck play. I've met a few awesome people on this site, but would love to find a hotwife serious and local to my area.

I'm verified up here and active on SLS (a7hopson), AFF (anthony7hopson), and LL (a7hopson). Let me know if you're interested.
:blackheart:

You are the Master Sir..