black stallion for white NYC

Blackrunner

Male
From
NY, US
Well groomed, very smart... , very easy going, love to laugh.. but I have No time for drama and bullshit. let just have fun why make it hard.. life is short...?

Looking to meet drama free, friendly, interesting and exciting people!

Love to indulge in the full pleasure. The tease, seduction, I want to explore some new ways to have fun with sex.

Interests:
photography,music, anything and everything about the outdoors of course running.. I have a very active lifestyle.

Black Bull vs black stallion

There are some who try to put me in category of a black bull. Please let me give it to you straight.
I am grade "A" Strong Thoroughbred "black stallion". You see. A bull is strong and rough but with a bull, the ride is only for few seconds before you start thinking.... you are holding on for dare life. But with a stallion like me . You get the rough and tough. but you get to ride it for a long period of time and enjoy it... The Stamina is far greater than a bull.. The body is built for a longer journey. Now don't get me wrong. A bull is a fine specimen..... it hard, big, and rough. and it's ok if you like the bull... bulls are great.... BUT a "stallion". A black stallion at that... which is a species you should experience as well.
I am a "BLACK STALLION".. and come take a ride if you dare.

Back