Black sperm's potential

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
I'm really surprised watching this short video on this web http://www.blacktowhite.net/2012/03/20/cum-covered-bitches-on-video-interracial-cumshots/
It's really amazing be watching, the way that all those incredible good "equipped" men shout their black cum over women's faces! they must feel a supreme relief!
That kind of stream's sperm thrown out with such strength, could make a lot of women get pregnant. I've heard about several women visiting doctors because they couldn't get pregnant. Some of them have an special vaginal's anatomy and the sperm from ordinary men couldn't reach the appropriate place to fertilize an ovum.
This is serious because this kind of problem is seem even more in caucasian people.
But if these caucasian women would be fucked by black men like in the video, and washed by the black men's incredible strong proyectile, filling their pussies at full with it, I guess a lot of those women will be able to get pregnant. yes, I think so!

I've not checked the distance's projection from my black ex boyfriend because he cums inside me everytime we have sex, but what I could notice is when I'm close to cum and he does it first, his ejaculate help me to reach my orgasm.

Last edited:
My experience with black men is exactly like that. They generate far more sperm and i think that different from the white males: thicker and with different taste. So, dont bother where your man cum that you finally finish cdirty of sperm for all your body. In my former relationship i was ****** to take pill although i am opposed to it. If not, i am sure i would become pregnant in the very first month.

Fertility always have been a big turn on for me, by the way.

My experience with black men is exactly like that. They generate far more sperm and i think that different from the white males: thicker and with different taste. So, dont bother where your man cum that you finally finish cdirty of sperm for all your body. In my former relationship i was ****** to take pill although i am opposed to it. If not, i am sure i would become pregnant in the very first month.

Fertility always have been a big turn on for me, by the way.

100% agreed :) Black sperm is so yummy and thick ;)

My wife just called me to the computer ... all excited ... to read the above posts! She agrees with every word of all of the above.

Another point she made to me was, and I quote: "When Edwin finally got it all the way in me and had an orgasm that very first time, it felt so hot and lasted so long that I could have had almost believed that he had a hot water hose in there! It really did feel so much hotter (in temperature that is) than whenever you cum in me!"

Well I feel a little pissed about that comparison ... but then again it is what it is! I always fantasied about her being had by a black man and when the opportunity was there ... she took it ... and I loved it! So I guess I shouldn't complain about any comparisons ... its the "natural thing for her to do" I guess!

Oh! Just in case you're wondering ... YES! That is my wife's pussy we show in our Avatar. It was taken the morning after the night Edwin introduced his huge 12 inch black cock to it! In fact they were still at it when the sun came up! Anyway, my wife was out on the patio and when I came out and asked her what she was doing that she had her pussy exposed! She replied: "It still feels a little swollen and sore after Edwin poked at it all night, so I though a little sunshine would sooth it!" I agreed, Edwin hadn't been totally considerate and pounded her all night without much time for breaks! His stamina was, simply put, outstanding! He never lost his full erection even once during that whole time! Shortly after I took this picture, Edwin emerged onto the patio, without acknowledging either of us, got down between my wife's legs, chewed her into another quick orgasm and the proceeded to screw her again. He again bought her to two or more orgasms before letting loose and blowing two more full hot loads of his cum in her! Oh! God! Did she ever scream with pleasure! Of course, with a full 12 inch cock in you, that would make any woman scream! Eh?!

Back