Black sperm's potential

As long as 'getting drilled' doesn't stop ... because of all the flashes. Could be distracting and annoying ... when all I want is what He's giving me!

Don't need to be a star. Just wanna be his girl receiving all his seed.

I wish. All my life I've wished but the right part is missing. So I'll let him practice all he wants.

Besides the big pleasure and relief that they have to feel exaculating in that way, it is good for black men's health because it helps to prevent bladder's infections.

I think that one of the most intense female instict is to look for breeding with the strongest, more fertile and alpha males. What happens is that the society and education teach us to hide them.

I think that everyone must return to the basics: just be yourself and break taboos of race, age and sex

I would go and say that once a woman has spent a few years with a man she loves her natural instinct, irrespective of marriage and social expecation and her love for her husband, is to seek to widen the gene pool from which she is 'fertilised' :)

It is not just black men though. My ******* was born 9 months and two weeks after we married, and my wife was a virgin when we married :)

It was not until nearly 15 years later she discovered and became addicted for a while to black cock

Not only do black men have much bigger dicks and balls, they frequently can keep going after they have cum the first time, until they give a woman a second load of cum. When a woman is aroused and is sexually pleasured to where she is experiencing multiple orgasms, she becomes extremely receptive, increasing the chances of her becoming pregnant. It is natural to want to breed with the the strongest most potent virile male.

Not only do black men have much bigger dicks and balls, they frequently can keep going after they have cum the first time, until they give a woman a second load of cum.

"That is not uncommon with white men as well!! Probably all a matter of fitness and age."

When a woman is aroused and is sexually pleasured to where she is experiencing multiple orgasms, she becomes extremely receptive, increasing the chances of her becoming pregnant.

"In my experience when women are fertile and know they are their sexual senses are also at a monthly high.

It is natural to want to breed with the the strongest most potent virile male.

Agreed.

When we first arrived in Harare my wife took one look at the swarms of poorly dressed, dust covered Africans in poor health she said no to any idea of sex with an African.

When she met an older well dressed, well educated, wealthy and physically strong and authoritive black bull she slipped her panties off and spread wide for him...

Agreed.

When we first arrived in Harare my wife took one look at the swarms of poorly dressed, dust covered Africans in poor health she said no to any idea of sex with an African.

When she met an older well dressed, well educated, wealthy and physically strong and authoritive black bull she slipped her panties off and spread wide for him...

Wow. Do share pics of your lovely and very receptive wife.

Not only do black men have much bigger dicks and balls, they frequently can keep going after they have cum the first time, until they give a woman a second load of cum. When a woman is aroused and is sexually pleasured to where she is experiencing multiple orgasms, she becomes extremely receptive, increasing the chances of her becoming pregnant. It is natural to want to breed with the the strongest most potent virile male.
Well said, nature takes over. When me and my wife are in the heat of it my wife is practically begging me to seed her. I can' t imagine she would ever ask a virile hung black male to pull out either, and i hope she doesn' t.

Back