Black skin helped me a lot!

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
My husband ever begged me to call my ex black boyfriend Axel and get a trio. At first I didn't wish to do it because I thought it could be dangerous to my matrimony, but my husband encouraged me during several years.
Finally the last year Idecided to call him and since that day we use to see us at least one or two days a week.
During our first date we had sex over a sofa from our living room. My husband and me sucked Axel's cock and later I lay over the sofa and they licked my nipples and massaged my clitoris.
When I was ready to explode, Axel came over me and we fucked in missionary. He made me cum twice. Once when we just started to make it and the second when he was cumming.
Some days after that, we invited him to come home again and we had sex in our bedroom. That night we spent all night fucking.
Recently Axel and me had sex in a swimming pool, over a bus and over our car while my husband was driving. In all those fucks both of us could cum. Some times we cummed together.
My husband have asked me a lot of times how does Axel to make me cum easily. It's funny because my hubby makes me cum easily too, when he fucks me after he turned me on sucking my nipples.
But he feels Axel is able to do it better than him and the right term is not "better" but "different".
Axel has a great ease to turn him on even during stressful situations. In fact if there is some risk to be watched (like when we fucked over the bus or into the swimming pool) it turnes him on even more. It's something what my husband is different. He's more traditional at time to have sex and he needs to be relaxed to do it. Even so he was able to fuck me in fron of Axel.
When Axel and me fucked into the swimming pool from a club, nobody was near us. I preferred Axel to fuck me right there because I knew he would be able to keep his cock hard during all the fuck.
When my hubby and me came back at home and Axel went to his house at the evening, my hubby asked me how was Axel able to make me cum as easily as he had done it.
I told him it was not a matter of penis size (my husband has as big cock as Axel) but Axel knows how to use it.
Moreover Axel is black and it turnes me on like crazy! Some times when I'm lying on the bed, with my legs spread and he began to rub my vaginal lips with his glands, searching for my pussy hole, I becomes crazy watching his black cock trying to penetrate my pussy. When he finally does it and comes over me to fuck me in missionary, I must to repress myself to not cum immediately. His black skin helps me a lot to reach my orgasm.
I'm really pleased my hubby wished Axel to have sex with me.

1196485915.jpg susie axel.jpg

So are there a lot of Axels or is this a crossover post from another account? I know there's one account that talks about his wife's boyfriend Axel in seemingly every post. -shrugs- Just curious

So are there a lot of Axels or is this a crossover post from another account? I know there's one account that talks about his wife's boyfriend Axel in seemingly every post. -shrugs- Just curious
A crossover like "Superman vs Spiderman"!

My husband ever begged me to call my ex black boyfriend Axel and get a trio. At first I didn't wish to do it because I thought it could be dangerous to my matrimony, but my husband encouraged me during several years.
Finally the last year Idecided to call him and since that day we use to see us at least one or two days a week.
During our first date we had sex over a sofa from our living room. My husband and me sucked Axel's cock and later I lay over the sofa and they licked my nipples and massaged my clitoris.
When I was ready to explode, Axel came over me and we fucked in missionary. He made me cum twice. Once when we just started to make it and the second when he was cumming.
Some days after that, we invited him to come home again and we had sex in our bedroom. That night we spent all night fucking.
Recently Axel and me had sex in a swimming pool, over a bus and over our car while my husband was driving. In all those fucks both of us could cum. Some times we cummed together.
My husband have asked me a lot of times how does Axel to make me cum easily. It's funny because my hubby makes me cum easily too, when he fucks me after he turned me on sucking my nipples.
But he feels Axel is able to do it better than him and the right term is not "better" but "different".
Axel has a great ease to turn him on even during stressful situations. In fact if there is some risk to be watched (like when we fucked over the bus or into the swimming pool) it turnes him on even more. It's something what my husband is different. He's more traditional at time to have sex and he needs to be relaxed to do it. Even so he was able to fuck me in fron of Axel.
When Axel and me fucked into the swimming pool from a club, nobody was near us. I preferred Axel to fuck me right there because I knew he would be able to keep his cock hard during all the fuck.
When my hubby and me came back at home and Axel went to his house at the evening, my hubby asked me how was Axel able to make me cum as easily as he had done it.
I told him it was not a matter of penis size (my husband has as big cock as Axel) but Axel knows how to use it.
Moreover Axel is black and it turnes me on like crazy! Some times when I'm lying on the bed, with my legs spread and he began to rub my vaginal lips with his glands, searching for my pussy hole, I becomes crazy watching his black cock trying to penetrate my pussy. When he finally does it and comes over me to fuck me in missionary, I must to repress myself to not cum immediately. His black skin helps me a lot to reach my orgasm.
I'm really pleased my hubby wished Axel to have sex with me.

View attachment 300562 View attachment 300563
Beautiful lips in the first pic

Back