Black seed in you

Before I grew my hair out my Wife wanted me to further my femme look with a wig. I went to a local wig shop and they had a couple of rooms for fitting women who were bald or, I guess, males like me. The salesman was black, not super fit or any other sort of stereotype, but he picked out a couple of wigs and took me into the private room and started fitting me and fiddling with the hair to arrange it. He was wearing pants with elastic waist and as he walked around me he started "accidentally" brushing his growing bulge on my elbows.
After a bit I couldn't take it anymore and pulled his pants down and started sucking. He gifted me with his load and I bought the wig, Got a discount!
My Wife liked the wig and after a few weeks suggested getting another, but this time going in dressed, which I did. He was there and took me to the room and had a different color and style wig. He removed the curly brown one and put on the long red one. I had to admit the red looked good on me. He had me stand up so I could see the length and how it fell when standing. I admired both my look and his bulge in the mirror. I didn't pull his pants down but pulled my skirt up and bent over the chair. I could see him in the mirror take me and noticed that I could see people outside on the sidewalk going past without a clue they were missing quite a show. Once again I got his load and another discount!
I used to have to get costumes from a costume shop for an university. I would always pause and check out wigs for crossdressing. There was this cute little clerk who would offer advice, but I never had the guts to admit that I was looking for myself. It is a bit of a shame as she seemed very tolerant of the idea and might have given me far more personal advice if I would admit that I wanted her to dress me up and introduce me to her boyfriend.

I used to have to get costumes from a costume shop for an university. I would always pause and check out wigs for crossdressing. There was this cute little clerk who would offer advice, but I never had the guts to admit that I was looking for myself. It is a bit of a shame as she seemed very tolerant of the idea and might have given me far more personal advice if I would admit that I wanted her to dress me up and introduce me to her boyfriend.
Ah the missed opportunities. Should have told her!

We both take loads, look close at pic can see alittle cum on my boi pussy before He made her clean me, He started fucking her in ass while she clean my ass, keep pounding her face into my ass an telling her to keep licking
Do you ever cum to Houston ? I would love to fuck you both

So how many of us have had black men shoot their load in your boypussy? I always love the feeling, and always want more. How many loads have you had? How long have you kept them inside of you. Something is just so sexy about carrying his black fun in you around others
ITS INCREDIBLE, I FELT VERY SUBMISSIVE WHEN I SUCKED MY FIRST BBC AT A GLORY HOLE 30 YEARS AGO BUT THE FIRST TIME A BLACK MAN SHOT HIS HOT CUM UP MY ASS CEMENTS THE SUBMISSIVE FEELINGS THAT THERE IS NO DENYING.... BECAUSE HIS DNA SPERM IS IN YOUR ASS....AND THE WARM GOOEY FEELING IS SO INCREDIBLE....YOU HAVE BECOME THE FEMININE

Back