Black-ruled world / Nazism

A “black-ruled world” is a very common fantasy amongst men on this site and others, though it is not so much among black men. But my bf said that it might be fun when I asked him lol.

Anyway, I got to wondering if there might be any way that this might actually happen, in real life, where a militant black party takes over.

Say, in the future, a black political movement with a radical agenda manages to gain huge influence in the Democratic Party in the USA. This radical black movement has major grassroots support, and its influence delivers a big election win for the Democrats and a black President Once in power, the extreme black militant wing of the party extends its dominance across the entire party House-of-Cards-like, through, bribery, intimidation and false alliances,

With me so far? Anyway, a similar thing happened in Germany in the 1930’s People didn’t realize how militant and racist the Nazis were until it is too late, and the real militants had taken power.

In control of the House and the Senate, the new black rule majority passes some radical laws. As “reparations” for slavery, every white male is ****** to hand over 50 percent of his net worth. Laws are passed making white men second-class citizens in many ways. But white women are exempt.

Soon, we see black guys are soon routinely humiliating white men, forsing them to be polite, making them shine their shoes, that kind of thing. And if they complain or object, the black guys just kick the ******* out of them. Of course, most white men don’t want any trouble, and get just swallow it and do as they are told. This is, of course, the kind of thing that initially happened to the Jews under Hitler

Everyone agrees they don’t want a race war, and besides, the black racists are in full control of the military . The black government’s next move is to officially declare victory in what it describes as a “war of stealth and vengeance” for slavery. “It’s Payback Time” is the most popular political slogan of the day.

just as women did in Hitler’s Germany, women in the USA would eventually have to adapt to the new social norms, the new way of doing things,

Plenty of German girls had Jewish husbands or boyfriends when Nazism took hold, and simply left them for Aryan stock when they saw which way the wind was blowing. Lots of Jewish women simply dyed their hair blonde, moved to another town and lived the length of the war without any acknowledgment of their Jewish background.

Peer pressure is very strong, and you are really not conscious of it. Remember in the 60’s and 70’s, when women said they loved the smell of tobacco on a man? Most really believed it was a sexy smell. But they believed it because of peer pressure. In the same way, people believe in something if most people around them believe it too.

In Nazi Germany there was subconscious peer pressure to actually believe the new doctrine of Aryan racial superiority, and the “science” behind it was supported by many if not most anatomists and scientists. There was great peer pressure to conform, and many if not most intelligent Germans accepted accept the science behind Nazism..

So, I was thinking, what it there was great peer pressure to believe the new doctrine of black racial superiority, which would also be supported by many respected scientists.

Actually, a lot of German women became quite die-hard Nazis. They wanted to. If you wanted to “get on” in life it paid to be se a militant Nazi and hang out with the tough SS guys, and besides their uniforms were hot. These hardcore Nazi guys fucked their ideology into these women good. Some SS girls were just as tough on the Jews as the Nazi men. There are even cases of Nazi girls humiliating and slapping former Jewish former partners, to prove that they now found them unappealing.

Actually, I am sure plenty of Jewish girls would have joined the Nazi Party if Hitler’s ideology only applied to Jewish men.

But in the black-ruled USA, white women wouldn’t be put in that position. They’d be free to join the black rule party if they chose. In fact, they’d be welcomed and it would be advantageous for them to do so.

Surely some white women would see “which way the wind was turning”. Not only would they join the black rule party, they would sign up to its ideology. As a party member they would get better houses, their children would go to better schools, their employment prospects would improve, and on top of all that they would get fucked much better by black men lol.

Actually, I think white women would be queuing to sign up

Eventually, it would become illegal for white men to ******* children. However, instead of taking Hitler’s awful route, the black rule party would decide that it would be much more fun to simply breed the white man out of existence by fucking all his women. Actually, I wonder how long that would take lol.

Could it happen in the future? Who knows. But one thing is for sure, the way of history cannot be predicted.

Last edited:
I got to wondering if there might be any way that this might actually happen, in real life, where a militant black party takes over .....

...... Eventually, it would become illegal for white men to ******* children.

Could it happen in the future? Who knows. But one thing is for sure, the way of history cannot be predicted.

I'm just wondering what kind of crap you're on ... gif_Yellowball-WOW.gif
pic_drugtest.jpg .... maybe its time to "come down" for a while. Just saying!

hahaha this is quite the scenario. It's really interesting, but you should work on it. first of all what about those white men that DO fight back? there would be tensions, standoffs, and perhaps even revolution attemps. some may even side with the kkk and other neo nazi groups. even before black win the political fight, your greatest opposition would be key members in the south and most republicans. jews were non combative but republicans are stubborn as hell. just the political battle would be a big one requiring lots of resourses, but say you get that batlle won, what of the other races? mexicans, asians, arabs, and other races arent gonna feel the same "white guilt" and I dont think theryre gonna let themselves be pushed around or give up their women without a fight. In the end we're all in one huge mixing bowl. the races of all mankind are gonna come together anyway whether everyone likes it or not. anyway, I like your idea, you should keep working on it, write a story.

Yes, you're right, it would be much more complicated than the scenario I laid out, and the changes would come more gradually than I described. Perhaps the Latinos and Asians would be exempt from the new racial laws, at least at first, as they did not play a part in slavery.

Obviously there would be guerilla resistance from white males, but they would only have limited firepower compared to the US army. The new racial ideology would probably take hold most firmly in the liberal cities with large black populations like NYC, DC, SF and LA.

Actually, there was plenty of Jewish resistance in WW2, but it only really started after Jews realised the extent of what was happening. By then it was too late to organise properly, get arms etc.

Yes, you're right, it would be much more complicated than the scenario I laid out, and the changes would come more gradually than I described. Perhaps the Latinos and Asians would be exempt from the new racial laws, at least at first, as they did not play a part in slavery.

Obviously there would be guerilla resistance from white males, but they would only have limited firepower compared to the US army. The new racial ideology would probably take hold most firmly in the liberal cities with large black populations like NYC, DC, SF and LA.

Actually, there was plenty of Jewish resistance in WW2, but it only really started after Jews realised the extent of what was happening. By then it was too late to organise properly, get arms etc.
yeah, it would have to come out of nowhere. the element of surprise would be a big help. you should write a series of novels. I think you can make something real from this. maybe not the revolution you want in real life, but maybe in the form of literature you may influence many people. It'll be your brave new world

don't worry guys. It's all just a big interesting fantasy. It would never happen in real life, nor does it apparently appeal to lots of people. Like my fantasy about lycanthropes taking over the world and eating all humans and having hot werewolf sex and earth forever and on will be ruled by lycankind....but thats a different fantasy...for a different website

Was this post really written by a woman? Its sounds like it was written by a guy who's a tad too curious about
dystopic "alternate futures". Definitely not my cup of tea. It's one thing to read about this theme in a fictional novel or IR comic series (which are available online)and quite another to inadvertently endorse it. And IMO that's the vibe I'm getting here.

Rachel, don't you know what's going on in the world? All the turmoil that still exists? Do you think totalitarian or fascist regimes/ideologies/groups/cults have disappeared from planet Earth? Why in the world would anyone want to see a radical or ultra-conservative militant group take over a country like USA? Granted, I know there are groups that would love to see that happen in the name of "reparations" ,a "race war", or a "cleansing" and what have you. Thankfully, people still have enough brains (I hope) to not let that madness ever come to pass. I think you seriously need to evaluate and reflect on what you are talking about. Some topics should not be discussed about in a nonchalant way.

Rachel you have the rights to your opinions and thoughts. But clearly this fantasy is over the top. They say we are living in the last days of time, which is quite evident with all the madness in the world. Also the powers that be have made it where you will have to chose a side. Lines will be drawn. And I hope like eyespy said things will not come to that point

Back