black relationship, white pussy

i have a question for my fellow bbc brothers on here. are there any of you on here that are in a relationship with a black or latina woman, but love to fuck white pussy? im married to a black/cuban woman, been caught cheating and said i would stop, but love to fuck white women. any other guy in this situation? and plz, no lectures about being honest with my spouse or any other stupid judgemental comments. itll change nothing and its been working for years

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat with you I don't hide the fact I'm married to the wht females I contact.

ur married to a blk woman? im finding that a lot of tylhe white women i mess with seem to get off on the fact that my wife is blk and hispanic. just like i get off knowing they are cheating on their white husbands. it heightens the excitement

ur married to a blk woman? im finding that a lot of tylhe white women i mess with seem to get off on the fact that my wife is blk and hispanic. just like i get off knowing they are cheating on their white husbands. it heightens the excitement
Yes I am. And yes I think some of them I see are like the ones you are seeing.

Back