Votes: 6 66.7%
  • NO)))

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Ironmike

Male
From
France
I live in Paris and there are a lot of cuckold couple who are just satisfied to serve black men. Almost every black dude who i know are fucking white hotwife. White men are not competitive with us and they are getting with it. Some of them are just leaving their wife to my place and waiting for her pussy at home, sometimes when I let them watch how their wife fuck with real man, it's funny how they are playing with their little thing while i fuck their wife like a bitch. It's a new order, I think they can't be against of this even if they don't want it anymore. Once you get blacked you''ll never go back it's truth, every white women know it who tried black cock.

I live in Paris and there are a lot of cuckold couple who are just satisfied to serve black men. Almost every black dude who i know are fucking white hotwife. White men are not competitive with us and they are getting with it. Some of them are just leaving their wife to my place and waiting for her pussy at home, sometimes when I let them watch how their wife fuck with real man, it's funny how they are playing with their little thing while i fuck their wife like a bitch. It's a new order, I think they can't be against of this even if they don't want it anymore. Once you get blacked you''ll never go back it's truth, every white women know it who tried black cock.
Lol.. Sounds like cuck boy fantasy dribble to me.

Back