Black Pregnancy/Impregnation

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by jibstar, Apr 7, 2011.

1. jibstar

jibstar Active Member

Even though I don't want kids I find it very erotic for some reason, anyone else feel the same way?

2100012723.jpg 520016938.jpg 1465481954.jpg 379179333.jpg 1980203955.jpg 1509074136.jpg 1525986803.jpg 1735249584.jpg 29759961.jpg 777364284.jpg 1455974643.jpg 1670143714.jpg 1464239593.jpg 50149139.jpg 555049636.jpg 370580716.jpg normal_photo-8.JPG ex_klum_preggers.jpg 1203748287.jpg

#1 jibstar, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  2. Roy Mill

Roy Mill Well-Known Member

VERY much so.

3. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

We find it VERY hot! Even though we'll not have one at this point she did miscarriage once with a black baby from her first black guy she had sex with, from that point on she was more careful and made sure she was protected.......

4. blackcaesar3k5

blackcaesar3k5 Active Member

US
    excellent pics!!!!!!!!!!

njbiguy54 and Notsomeangene like this.
  5. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

To add a little more to this,
    When she told me about her fantasy to fuck black guys there was a black guy at work that was hitting on her and she said she was thinking about letting him screw her, as hot as I thought it was I didn't think she was serious enough to do it and I DID NOT encourage her. Well about 2-weeks later she left me, come home from work and there was a letter and wedding rings on the table. Her best friend told me she was dating a guy at work about 2-weeks later but she didn't know who he was. As soon as I heard that I knew who it was, she left me for a black guy, imagine that. This went on and I actually filed for divorce after about 6-weeks later and not hearing from her then one night I ran into her in a local nightclub and she was a total mess, telling me she had gotten pregnant and it was by the black guy at work but she had just miscarriaged and also found out he was married, she claims she didn't know he was married. I wished her well and said goodbye. About 2 months had passed and a very good mutual friend of ours passed away, one thing lead to another and we ended up back together but this time it was with the understanding that she could freely have sex with black guys as long as they was clean and this was with my approval this time. Well here we are many years later, she still has her black sexing and we are happily married. During this time she has admitted to doing 10 different black guys and has no plans of quitting. She does not have sex with them around me, yet.....

True story of how this all happened so hubby's beware and be prepared if she decides to go black, you WILL have to make concessions if you want to save your marriage.

6. Curious Craig 45

Curious Craig 45 Member

Those are beautiful and very hot. I love them also.

7. Curious Craig 45

Curious Craig 45 Member

That is an awesome and hot and beautiful story. Both your wife and you should be congratulated.

8. catalist121

catalist121 Guest

Black pregnancy is very erotic. It is the ultimate surrender - the willingness to give away all your energy to prove your devotion to your black lover. To worship no matter what the risk might be - because to the women it is so strong it is all worth it

9. Curious Craig 45

Curious Craig 45 Member

catalist that was beautiful and erotic, thanks

10. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
  11. pipelayer351975

pipelayer351975 Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    WOW I love the pics bring me so much happiness

12. Big Sister

Big Sister Member

This is a topic which is of interest to me.

13. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    As much as I love the sight of a powerful black bull screwing a lovely white babe, nothings gets me harder than the sight of a pretty white ladies nursing their black babies

14. Big Sister

Big Sister Member

Isn't that verging into pedophile territory? Any sexual association with children is dodgy.

15. J. Williams

J. Williams Well-Known Member

Very arousing photos. The white woman so proud of the black baby she has given birth to for their Black Man. Why is that when a white woman gives birth to a black fathers baby, the baby has extreme black features and color? Only a slight hint of the mothers witeness.

Any more photos out there?

16. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

NO, every mother & father loves thier children in a family way!

17. nocomp2bm

US
    Of coures the offspring will appear to be more like the black father. Even though it shares equal amount of genes of the white mother and the black father the negro genes will dominate over the white genes.

johnbgood, worshipu9, shocked and 3 others like this.
  18. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

johnbgood and Notsomeangene like this.
  19. nocomp2bm

US
  20. nocomp2bm

US
    my heart goes out to the ladies that wouldn't quit on her black lover even knowing she was going to have to suffer through morning sickness when shes pregnant with his black baby bounceback_morning_sickness.jpg