Black painties, black heels, and a black cock

I have shared my wife with a black man and it was incredibly hot! Here is the story

We have a friend that we have always been close with and my wife has always enjoyed flirting with him. At first we all just played off the flirting as a joke, but I started to really enjoy watching the two of them do it back and forth. He would make a joke about her breasts and she would make jokes about cocks. We would have him over for dinner occasionally. I started to notice that when we would plan one of these dinners my wife would take a shower just prior, lotion, and put on her matching bra/panty ensembles. One of the evenings she put on her sexiest black lace panties and khaki capris. I could see her panties through the capri's; I was a little shocked. She finished dressing and went out the kitchen. She starting cooking dinner and had a glass of wine. My friend came through the door, greeted us, and remarked how good things smelled. I actually forgot about the panties as him and I talked about work and sports. Suddenly my wife bent over looking for a measuring cup in the cupboard when him and I noticed the black lace poking out the top of her capri's. He surprised me and asked her if her bra matched the panties he was looking at. I was further shocked when she answered yes, but he couldn't see until after dinner. My wife and I had fantasized alot about having a threesome with my friend but I never thought she would be willing to do anything in real life. I was getting hard just thinking about the two of them playing. We all ate dinner but there was a little bit of an awkward silence as we all waited to see what would happen after dinner.

After the table was cleared, we all ended up on the couch. My friend joked about getting to see the matching lingerie. My wife told him he would have to patient and I would have to agree to any show and tell. I promptly agreed and approved. She then walked into the middle of the room and removed her capri's! There she was, standing in the middle of our living room with just her black lace panties on in her black heels, but still wearing her shirt. I was instantly turned on, and so was my friend. She then removed her shirt to reveal a matching lace bra. I couldn't believe it...my wife was standing in our living room with just black lingerie and heels on, in front of my friend and I. My wife walks over to me and we lock lips in a deeply passionate kiss...she then whispers in a lusty voice in my ear, if it would be alright if she fucks my friend. She quietly tells me she wants to know what a black cock feels like. I quickly whisper YES.

She walks over to my friend and begins to kiss him passionately. His hands begin to roam my wifes legs and ass. He works his way up until he is caressing her DDD-cup breasts through the black lace. She suddenly reaches back and unclasps her bra and her amazing breasts fall freely into his hands. He kneads her nipples and she moans softly between kisses. She started to unbuckle his pants. As he wiggles out of his pants his 8 inch cock popped out and she started to jerk it while still kissing him. He reaches up and removes her panties. She then steps out them with her heels still on! She is standing over him while he seated on the couch. She gets onto the couch...now kneeling over him and promptly lowers herself onto his cock completely forgetting about a condom. She lets out the most erotic moan I have ever heard as his cock's black head enters her dripping pussy. Her breasts are now completely in his face as he begins to suck on her nipples. They start to move in an almost rhythmic motion as he begins to fuck her. She looks over at me and asks me to jerk off in front of her as she fucks him. I promptly do as I am told and start masturbating to the sight of my wife straddling my friends massive black cock still in her black stiletto heels. An hour would go by as she and him cum together over and over. The cum was running down her leg as she got off his cock at which point she wipes it with her hand and begins to lick her fingers... It was the most erotic thing that her and I have ever done!

We have met him a few times since then and it keeps getting better!

Back