Black Ownership a comfort for white couples?

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
For those white couples who have been Black Owned" did you find this a comfort in your lives? What I am asking is if after you come home from working is the weight of the world off of you because your Black Master/Domme takes care of deciding and handing all of life's outside problems.You may present your pay check but you do not have to pay bills or make arrangements just follow instructions.

For those white couples who have been Black Owned" did you find this a comfort in your lives? What I am asking is if after you come home from working is the weight of the world off of you because your Black Master/Domme takes care of deciding and handing all of life's outside problems.You may present your pay check but you do not have to pay bills or make arrangements just follow instructions.
It seems to be the most civilised and sensible way of doing things these days

This is the major benefit of being owned, the feeling of security. i am their domestic servant, not quite slave and certainly not pet. All of my money is in my wife's hands. Our Bull is independent financially but this does not stop my wife from spending money on him when she has the fancy. He spends money on her. I have no responsibility other than to do what I am told and take care of all things domestic. I feel very safe in this relationship.

Wife and I, being Black Owned by her bull, I've come to realize he's been the only true positive male role model I've ever had.
That is a very good point, one i hadn't considered. Arlo, our Bull provides the Male portion of our marriage that i was not equipped physically or by any example in my life that i could emulate. Thank you for that insight.

You touch on a very deep component of the Master/slave relationship. Often overlooked as people focus on the more obvious aspects of the lifestyle. While my wife and I are not 100% Black Owned, I do feel the weight lifted from me about sexually satisfying her. Before her BBC Bull I constantly worried about her sexual disappointment and how that was negatively impacting our marriage. Since she met her Bull I no longer have those worries. She is completely satisfied and our marriage is great.

When I do have the pleasure of getting away with my wife and Bull I truly get the full benefit of being Black Owned. He tells me where we are going, where we are staying and what we/they are going to do. He gives me my daily list of chores/errands and my focus is clear. I know if I do well I will be rewarded by being allowed to watch them together.

I can easily see this expanding to day to day life. Something I would greatly enjoy.

Back