Delete

I am a 21 years old. 5'11, fit, college student. I'm looking for a long term couple who wants to be black owned meaning I call the shots I'm the man of the house and I fuck your wife/girlfriend how and when i want like a real man should. Filling her with my thick hot seed and having the husband/boyfriend clean up and do anything else I see fit.
Get a life and a job and stop trying to mooch of someone else

I am a 21 years old. 5'11, fit, college student. I'm looking for a long term couple who wants to be black owned meaning I call the shots I'm the man of the house and I fuck your wife/girlfriend how and when i want like a real man should. Filling her with my thick hot seed and having the husband/boyfriend clean up and do anything else I see fit.
Great posting

Admire this

Admire your genuine way.

Back