• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Black owned

BocaBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I am a 21 years old. 5'11, fit, college student. I'm looking for a long term couple who wants to be black owned meaning I call the shots I'm the man of the house and I fuck your wife/girlfriend how and when i want like a real man should. Filling her with my thick hot seed and having the husband/boyfriend clean up and do anything else I see fit.

Dan Teal

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I am a 21 years old. 5'11, fit, college student. I'm looking for a long term couple who wants to be black owned meaning I call the shots I'm the man of the house and I fuck your wife/girlfriend how and when i want like a real man should. Filling her with my thick hot seed and having the husband/boyfriend clean up and do anything else I see fit.
Get a life and a job and stop trying to mooch of someone else

Great posting

Admire this

Admire your genuine way.