BLACK-OWNED WORLD - Tasting and Sharing Creampies

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Dsoul, May 10, 2014.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    [​IMG]

Your wife, she wants it

She needs it, craves it

You need it too, don’t deny

Black cock creampie is the best!
    For those white couples who’ve crossed successfully into the cuckold world, they know what I’m referring to here. That as well includes hungry cougars, young sluts, and sissy white bois who’ve gotten a first taste of the joy of black cock creampie. It’s like a breath of minty ice cream, and they just can’t get enough. I know there’s hubbies who’re reading this post who as well dream of getting their housewives seduced so they too can get a first-hand feel of a black cock slipping between the velvety labia of their pussy, about to do the dirty deed.

Is the deed dirty? Far from it. It’s the most explosive action white couples can ever so desire and want. For those who’re only lost in thought of its magical powers, look no further into imagining that it, too, can become yours . . . for a worthy price. You care to ask what the price might be? It’s simple – your submission is all that’s required.

Part of the joy of living in a ‘Black-Owned’ homestead is the freedom of the wife to go bareback as much as she wants and demands. The wish of getting a fucked by a black cock bareback is something most couples can only dream. For the hubbies, their wish is to remain there to watch it unfold. The sight of a black cock ripping through and expanding the inner flesh of housewife’s pussy . . . hearing her voice groan and tighten with pain and desire, seeing the action of her hurting pain reflect on her face, is a dream no cuck hubby would ever want to miss.

Once a couple decide they wish to become ‘Black-Owned’, their need for the wife to take a black cock barebacked is utmost and never to be relinquished. Her sexual demands would want nothing else, and neither will her Black Master dare to resume wearing condoms. Rather, her hubby, should he still wish to fuck her, will henceforth be the one designated with wearing the rubber. After spending as much time caged in his chastity lock, his penis will in time lose their turgid strength for him no longer to last long. However, that is only if the wife still accepts to allow him benefital sex; if it’s up to the Black Master, the cuck hubby’s refusal will be expected.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/05/black-owned-world-creampies.html

Don't you enjoy tasting black cock creampie as it floods your wife's pussy? Or won't you love to savour the taste?

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Dsoul, I gotta ask out of curiosity ... just how many sissy whiteboi's have you let suck YOUR cock? How many have eaten your cum out of their wives while you witnessed? Any record keeping? I notice many of your posts relate to the cucky white husbands eating your cum. And the white women; how many you fucked & impregnated? Look what I found you ... a Scoreboard!
    pic_DsoulsScoreboard.jpg GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

#2 MacNfries, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
    barebackslutwife and cucky like this.
  3. 1cummthirsty

1cummthirsty Active Member

US
    Yummm. I Luv bein a cummthirsty cucky & suckin a Blk Sirs Cock & Swallowin as much of his cummmm as I can get

markbear1 and LidaMichel like this.
  4. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    hubby and i love sharing bulls cum great taste.

Mathias, akram and 1cummthirsty like this.
  5. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Husband gets them from my mouth and pussy and avidly goes after it.....hesitates when told to lick up cum that hasn't been inside me but will when told by the bull

Mathias, raykink and markbear1 like this.
  6. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    same love it when he cleans bull

7. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    All this curiosity for a scoreboard?!!?

raykink likes this.
  8. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I thought you'd like it, Dsoul ... the only "man" with a scoreboard of his conquests! But, if you don't, let me know and I'll take it down ... no problem! :)
    pic_Bruthas-ShakingHands.jpg

raykink and barebackslutwife like this.
  9. LidaMichel

LidaMichel Member

Michel loves your pics and says he would be delighted to eat this thick cum of yours!

raykink and barebackslutwife like this.