BLACK-OWNED WORLD - Mature Wives Initiation

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

BLACK-OWNED WORLD: Mature Wives Initiation, Pt. 1

The Black-Owned lifestyle is supposed to include every level of married couple. That includes mature couples who’re well in their late fifties and upwards, not just for middle-aged ones. A lot of older couples have been well into the cuckold lifestyle back in the 70’s and 80’s, but had to ******* themselves out of it because maybe they didn’t understand how well things were changing. That doesn’t mean they can’t get involved once again, and I want to instill in those older couples out there who’ll be reading this post that this is meant for you and your spouse.

I know a white couple residing in the heart of Colorado. The wife loves fucking and the blacker the merrier. This hot chick is past her mid-70’s, and she still enjoys taking it up the pussy and ass. Her hubby who’s older than her is a slave to her ambitions.

And that’s the beauty about getting matures involved in this. The fact that they’ve passed that stage in life of holding onto whatever societal inhibitions that might be deemed unnecessarily on them. Most couples who’re young or middle-aged have a lot of other stuff working against them wanting to enjoy the full benefits of this lifestyle. They’ve got the *******, the wary neighbors, and all kinds of stuff wanting to take away their time. And it amazes me that even with the exposure of the internet, the Sexual Revolution, and of music stars walking naked in their videos all just to sell more records, that there’s plenty of wives in their 30’s and 40’s who’ve let their sexual nature gone to waste. I hear it a lot of times from hubbies complaining about how non-sexy their wives are, and from couples residing far from the major cities who want to experience such but don’t know how because there’s no one around to show them.

For the mature couples, the good aspect is that such couples have learnt to live in near sync with each other. Most mature couples can easily read their spouses’ minds before anything. If there’s something they want to get involved in, it’s easy for them to jump into it together. And when they want to do something like dabble in the cuckold/Black-Owned lifestyle, they know how to do it with certain flair that will leave most younger couples stunned as to how far they’re willing to go. As for the bad side, getting mature wives to indulge in this lifestyle can be tedious. There are plenty of chances it might fall through for them. For one thing, getting an older wife to want to take on a black lover 20-30 years younger than her could be like transporting a fellow from the 80’s to present day and showing him that instead of video cassettes, what exists now are DVDs. A lot has to be done to excite the mature wife’s mind than most often would with middle-aged or young wives, most of whom are often liberal in their sexual thinking than older couples who’ve long settled in the traditional habit of things.

How can such wives been seduced?

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/02/black-owned-world-mature-wives.html

Do you think a lot more Mature wives too need to be made black cock slut?

As a woman in her late forties, who started swinging in her mid forties, I'm glad that couples are either starting, or carrying on, swinging in their 50,60,70s.
Certainly keeps the libido going and encourages you to try keep yourself fit.

Beth how did you start in your fifties my wife's that age and I would likee her to enjoy black meat.

We were swinging as a bi cuckold couple throughout our marriage. I was 19 when we started. Although I enjoyed the fun aspect of a variety of men, women, and couples, I rarely had orgasms. I even went to a gynecologist to see if I had a problem. My mom in law, also a swinger, knew of my disappointment; she had her first time with a black man and loved it, so she suggested we try.

Does your wife know of your desires for her? It is a huge step for someone who is not predisposed to wanting sexual variety like I did.

Very interesting topic. We have been in the lifestyle for years and push the limits but never this far. We haven't found the right black man im assuming but I think it would be super interesting.

As a mature couple we have the ability to travel and enjoy the cuckold lifestyle to it's fullest. She was a late bloomer, not only to the lifestyle but to great sex! Now at 65 she is insatiable and we only play with black men. I so enjoy when I see her be satisfied and when she satisfies our friends. Lee

As we are now older I we do not want to see my wife miss oout on tthis pleasure of bing with a black guy ,my first wife ennjoyed a black guy and loved having many more so I know the pleasures she can have. There iss no pressure just see ifthe right guy. Comes along and turns her

Mature couples especially deserve a Black lover in their home to champion taking sexually charge of the wife and making her feel young with herself while her husband helps out when needed.

Beautiful idea, the problem is from what I've seen on this site most couples just want a fling and then it's done. Few would want anything ongoing as it would disrupt their family life when their friends and especially relatives were to visit not to mention assume any of the financial consequences too that come with this new relationship. However, nothing would please me more but to see legitimate very affluent couples respond to my post saying I'm wrong and they would move to be with guys like us and so we could breed their women and rule over their household in all ways including their finances where they would provide black guys like me a generous regular allowance so we could gain our financial reparations after we proven ourselves to each other and developed an extreme level of trust that would be forever.

Last edited:
We've been in the lifestyle for years. We are also mature and have the ability to travel and enjoy the lifestyle.
I'm very happy that my marure wife is still able to attract and seduce younger Blackmen. It's so hot to see her and a young Beautiful Blackman together whether it's in bed or walking together in public!

Beautiful idea, the problem is from what I've seen on this site most couples just want a fling and then it's done. Few would want anything ongoing as it would disrupt their family life when their friends and especially relatives were to visit not to mention assume any of the financial consequences too that come with this new relationship. However, nothing would please me more but to see legitimate very affluent couples respond to my post saying I'm wrong and they would move to be with guys like us and so we could breed their women and rule over their household in all ways including their finances where they would provide black guys like me a generous regular allowance so we could gain our financial reparations after we proven ourselves to each other and developed an extreme level of trust that would be forever.

That's not always true. Most cuckold couples do want something more than a fling. They simply despair from finding the right sort of man who would BD suitably ideal to satisfying their cuckold needs.

Most mature couples tend to be more devoted once they find the right type of Black lover capable of making them embrace their submissive stance.

597_1000.jpg

That's not always true. Most cuckold couples do want something more than a fling. They simply despair from finding the right sort of man who would BD suitably ideal to satisfying their cuckold needs.

Most mature couples tend to be more devoted once they find the right type of Black lover capable of making them embrace their submissive stance.

What you describe is like an urban myth like Santa Claus and the tooth fairy, but I'm on this site as I want to believe that my ideal couple would manifest and we'd fulfill each other's dreams. I'm not on the other side of the rainbow celebrating my union with such a couple as of yet, but if they ever manifest and we make serious commitments over time, I will celebrate them on this site.

Back