BLACK-OWNED WORLD - Mature Wives Initiation

That's not always true. Most cuckold couples do want something more than a fling. They simply despair from finding the right sort of man who would BD suitably ideal to satisfying their cuckold needs.

Most mature couples tend to be more devoted once they find the right type of Black lover capable of making them embrace their submissive stance.

Your right Dsoul
That's not always true. Most cuckold couples do want something more than a fling. They simply despair from finding the right sort of man who would BD suitably ideal to satisfying their cuckold needs.

Most mature couples tend to be more devoted once they find the right type of Black lover capable of making them embrace their submissive stance.

Nice, mmmmmmmmm.
Sue x

By the way @Dsoul when you mentioned "BD suitably", what is "BD"?

So right. :wub::lips::qos:

What you describe is like an urban myth like Santa Claus and the tooth fairy, but I'm on this site as I want to believe that my ideal couple would manifest and we'd fulfill each other's dreams. I'm not on the other side of the rainbow celebrating my union with such a couple as of yet, but if they ever manifest and we make serious commitments over time, I will celebrate them on this site.

It might seem like urban myth to you . . . but I won't be saying it if I haven't encountered it.

Back