BLACK-OWNED WORLD: Bareback & Creampie Love

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
bare.jpg
In a cuckold relationship, it is expected the wife will sooner or later attempt to go bareback. That is if she hasn’t made that decision already. And if perhaps the thought hasn’t occurred to her, then needless to say, her hubby already has thought of wanting it for her. In a typical cuckold relationship, it is perfectly fine if the couple choose to use some form of protective measure. Especially when the lover/bull(s) is/are someone they’re connecting with for the first time. And if the wife is still young and hasn’t gotten her tubes tied (poor attempt at humor).

But in a ‘Black-Owned’ relationship, this issue of protection gets taken out of the picture.

One of the unstated rules every couple should note when coming under a Black Master’s domain is the institution of bareback principle. This states unequivocally that he must enjoy going bareback on the wife always. The only subject for whom a condom is required is the hubby, and that’s only if the wife should wish to give him a ‘mercy fuck’ every now and then to please him. And always at the Master’s request and supervision. The wife will learn to love and enjoy going bareback however way her Master/lover gives it to her. And if when he invites other bulls to come service her, she too will be expected to go bareback with them.

The second rule is the need for creampies. The Black Master must imprint his ownership of the wife by feeding her cunt every now and then with his semen. As deep as he can go with burying his masculine cock into that warm, white pussy. Not just for the sake of imprint, but to let the hubby know who owns his woman now. To bless that womb of hers with his potent African seed. White couples must know it’s not just the sex with the bull/Master that matters, but more what happens during the sex. When the black man’s essence mixes with that of the white woman. And as her hubby stands/sits beyond the bed acting as witness to this splendid conjugation. He, too, begins then to accept his submissive place beside his wife, and know that henceforth, as she now bears her lover/Master’s semen and imprint, so it shall remain.

2037039842.jpg

Creampies, too, are necessary for the cuck hubby as well. Just as his wife has gotten her share of the Master’s imprint, it’s necessary that her hubby gets similar taste of what she has running alive inside her cunt. Thus the hubby fulfills his nourishing duty of cleaning the Master’s cum out the wife’s pussy. Not just the cum from her pussy that’s now mixed with her juice. Once that segment is fulfilled, his next is to clean the streak of cum and juice on the Master’s cuck. Every trace must be expertly cleaned, and the wife should inspect her hubby’s mouth afterwards to make sure he ingested every trace of cum and juice.

Get the rest here: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/06/black-owned-world-bareback-creampie-love.html

In a cuckold relationship, it is expected the wife will sooner or later attempt to go bareback. That is if she hasn’t made that decision already. And if perhaps the thought hasn’t occurred to her, then needless to say, her hubby already has thought of wanting it for her. In a typical cuckold relationship, it is perfectly fine if the couple choose to use some form of protective measure. Especially when the lover/bull(s) is/are someone they’re connecting with for the first time. And if the wife is still young and hasn’t gotten her tubes tied (poor attempt at humor).

But in a ‘Black-Owned’ relationship, this issue of protection gets taken out of the picture.

One of the unstated rules every couple should note when coming under a Black Master’s domain is the institution of bareback principle. This states unequivocally that he must enjoy going bareback on the wife always. The only subject for whom a condom is required is the hubby, and that’s only if the wife should wish to give him a ‘mercy fuck’ every now and then to please him. And always at the Master’s request and supervision. The wife will learn to love and enjoy going bareback however way her Master/lover gives it to her. And if when he invites other bulls to come service her, she too will be expected to go bareback with them.

The second rule is the need for creampies. The Black Master must imprint his ownership of the wife by feeding her cunt every now and then with his semen. As deep as he can go with burying his masculine cock into that warm, white pussy. Not just for the sake of imprint, but to let the hubby know who owns his woman now. To bless that womb of hers with his potent African seed. White couples must know it’s not just the sex with the bull/Master that matters, but more what happens during the sex. When the black man’s essence mixes with that of the white woman. And as her hubby stands/sits beyond the bed acting as witness to this splendid conjugation. He, too, begins then to accept his submissive place beside his wife, and know that henceforth, as she now bears her lover/Master’s semen and imprint, so it shall remain.

Creampies, too, are necessary for the cuck hubby as well. Just as his wife has gotten her share of the Master’s imprint, it’s necessary that her hubby gets similar taste of what she has running alive inside her cunt. Thus the hubby fulfills his nourishing duty of cleaning the Master’s cum out the wife’s pussy. Not just the cum from her pussy that’s now mixed with her juice. Once that segment is fulfilled, his next is to clean the streak of cum and juice on the Master’s cuck. Every trace must be expertly cleaned, and the wife should inspect her hubby’s mouth afterwards to make sure he ingested every trace of cum and juice.

Get the rest here: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/06/black-owned-world-bareback-creampie-love.html[/QUOTE]couldnt agree moor I enhance every word as a cuck hubby,thank you.

Damn that is totally HOTTT ... I cant wait for our first encounter .. hubbie is straight but says hes willing to push the boundarie a bit ..guess we will see just where it goes ;) ..Thanks Dsoul

Every cuck hubby likes pretending that they're straight. Nothing to dissuade them from being that way. However, when it comes to watching a wife have her sexual pleasure, all that straightness goes out the window. They, too, must learn to submit.

He is definately all about my sexual pleasure & gets totally HOTTT when I am the initiator in any way...I have a hard time at vocalizing durin sex but I love to be totally Dominated & have no problem when im instructed ...I will make a great Slutwife as I always do as im told Quite eagerly knowing my reward will be a BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK...& that is just for my dildos to be used ...I can only imagine where a REAL BULL CAN TAKE US BOTH :blackheart::wub::blackheart:

He is definately all about my sexual pleasure & gets totally HOTTT when I am the initiator in any way...I have a hard time at vocalizing durin sex but I love to be totally Dominated & have no problem when im instructed ...I will make a great Slutwife as I always do as im told Quite eagerly knowing my reward will be a BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK...& that is just for my dildos to be used ...I can only imagine where a REAL BULL CAN TAKE US BOTH :blackheart::wub::blackheart:

You need a Black Master to take you places.

Every cuck hubby likes pretending that they're straight. Nothing to dissuade them from being that way. However, when it comes to watching a wife have her sexual pleasure, all that straightness goes out the window. They, too, must learn to submit.

Totally agree with this thread.....bbc brings out the pussy in both me and my husband lol! There is definitely something that happens when a couple starts taking the cum inside them....a chemical reaction that creates a bond.

I have read in the past that a cuckold eating his wife and her lovers creampie becomes biologically submissive to the lover because the female pheromones present naturally in the cuck react to the lover's sperm. I don't know if it is true, but if it is it is intriguing! If so then over time the cuck becomes biologically more and more submissive to his wife's lover, cementing the Alpha role of the lover as the husband's role is lowered to beta at the same time.

If this information is true, it opens the possibility that a truly sharp move a wife could make when her white husband begs her to cuckold him! Often the white husband will have a predetermined vision of his wife's potential lover, and when he has not realized that she would prefer to do so with a black lover. A white wife that finds herself in this predicament could to agree to give him his fantasy so long as the husband agrees not to interfere or know who her lover is for an extended time (perhaps six months). She could finally indulge her desires to give herself to a black man, allowing him to cum inside her. Upon returning home, she could order her husband to clean her (after all, she is doing this to fulfill 'his' fantasy she could argue). Meanwhile over the given time frame, the husband is unknowingly becoming more and more submissive and needy to his wife's black lover!

Imagine the date the wife and her lover could plan to introduce the husband the first time?!?!?

Of course by then the roles would be cemented and permanent. The wife's black lover will have been wise and knowing that the first time that the white wife watched as her white husband ate her black creampie his slide towards becoming beta was inexorable . . . Seeing her husband do this will change the way she looks at him. It is not that she will stop loving him, or anything like that. But once a wife sees this, it is a vision that will never leave her mind . . . just like the first time that a black cock slips into her folds and claims her married white pussy.

Back