BLACK-OWNED WORLD: Bareback & Creampie Love

My wife is very clear on this issue. Since she has never allowed me to cum in her since we have been together and every one of her black lovers has shot their cum in her, I know where I stand .... I think I have to agree with the claim that the more I eat her lovers sperm, the more i become submissive. But no mater i am fine with accepting the fact that I love the taste of a black mans cum.
......And, I believe your post explains exactly WHY she has never allowed you to cum inside her ... and you're getting exactly what you want and she knows it. You keep the bills paid, and when she wants a real man, she goes elsewhere. Personally, I could never marry a woman who had such a restriction ... but, "To Each His/Her Own".

My wife is very clear on this issue. Since she has never allowed me to cum in her since we have been together and every one of her black lovers has shot their cum in her, I know where I stand. Furthermore, she loves to spread her legs wide after and directs me to clean her as well as him. I think I have to agree with the claim that the more I eat her lovers sperm, the more i become submissive. But no mater i am fine with accepting the fact that I love the taste of a black mans cum.
Why would you marry such a woman? Do you really think so little of yourself? A marriage is supposed to be a team. A partnership. Everyone is equal and everyone fights for each other. You have slavery. Disgusting that there are "men" who will put up with such

Why would you marry such a woman? Do you really think so little of yourself? A marriage is supposed to be a team. A partnership. Everyone is equal and everyone fights for each other. You have slavery. Disgusting that there are "men" who will put up with such

Well, this is were the human differences come in to play. This is why there are so many different types of ppl. What is good for one person may not be good for the next. I am sure if you were to open up about yourself I, as well as many others would or could find faults in some of your personal life preferences. That does not make you wrong, that simply makes you - you. As does my life make me me. What me and my wife do is good for us, everything is between consenting adults and we are always withing the "Legal" laws of the land. So I thank you for your point and have one suggestion if you have some time there is a book out titled "My Thought" it is bt an author S.D. Owens it can be bought through Amazon.com It covers some of the roots of this type of polarizing thinking. It is a very healthy book, it not big boring and long only about 235 pages in paperback . good book though

......And, I believe your post explains exactly WHY she has never allowed you to cum inside her ... and you're getting exactly what you want and she knows it. You keep the bills paid, and when she wants a real man, she goes elsewhere. Personally, I could never marry a woman who had such a restriction ... but, "To Each His/Her Own".

Humm and coming from a person that has posted some of the posts and pics that you have?????? I think the best thing you typed here was "To each his/her own." SMH, lol Yes it could do you some comforting to read the book i listed above also. "MY THOUGHTS" by S.D. Owens you can find it on Google.. Thanks

Humm and coming from a person that has posted some of the posts and pics that you have???
You'll find, after you've been here a while, that I try to support the posts of the o-p ... either by posting pics supporting the topic, or creating conversation. What I post, in pics, certainly doesn't represent my specific beliefs or likes.
;).....Mac

Well, this is were the human differences come in to play. This is why there are so many different types of ppl. What is good for one person may not be good for the next. I am sure if you were to open up about yourself I, as well as many others would or could find faults in some of your personal life preferences. That does not make you wrong, that simply makes you - you. As does my life make me me. What me and my wife do is good for us, everything is between consenting adults and we are always withing the "Legal" laws of the land. So I thank you for your point and have one suggestion if you have some time there is a book out titled "My Thought" it is bt an author S.D. Owens it can be bought through Amazon.com It covers some of the roots of this type of polarizing thinking. It is a very healthy book, it not big boring and long only about 235 pages in paperback . good book though
Well, I could not exist in such a relationship, but if it works for you, it works for you. I wish you both the best.

I remember the night I watched Kim take Eric's cock bareback , he turned up unexpected ,we sat and talked but I knew he was there to fuck Kim.
Kim went to shower Eric and I had a couple of drinks , as she came into the room just wearing a see through nighty Eric shed his shorts and tee shirt standing naked she dropped to her knees and sucked his limp cock which grew as she sucked , I went and removed her nighty so Eric could have his way with her.
He asked for a condom but I just said fuck her bareback and fill her.
He did they fucked for ages and his cum oozed out ,that's when I went down on her and ate his load

I remember the night I watched Kim take Eric's cock bareback , he turned up unexpected ,we sat and talked but I knew he was there to fuck Kim.
Kim went to shower Eric and I had a couple of drinks , as she came into the room just wearing a see through nighty Eric shed his shorts and tee shirt standing naked she dropped to her knees and sucked his limp cock which grew as she sucked , I went and removed her nighty so Eric could have his way with her.
He did they fucked for ages and his cum oozed out ,that's when I went down on her and ate his load
... a wonderful treat for a grateful cuck.... hopefully she came hard with the oral and you were able to consume the loads of both....

That is soooooooo HOTTTTTTT! I can't wait to get the chance to lick my little wife clean.

Kim was fed up he other day , Eric came round and Things were not good , Kim was not in the mood , but as we sat there she started to play with his cock , Eric removed his shorts as his cock grew then suddenly Kim told me to suck him off she kissed Eric and told him to blow in my mouth , as I was sucking Kim was eating his nipples and watching me enjoy his huge cock it wasn't long before Eric started to cum and boy did he cum , Kim encouraged me to keep going and then she wanted to kiss and enjoy the spilt cum on my face . Eric rested then Kim got his cock hard again and she mounted him and took the lot , when he cum again she demanded I suck his cum out of her.

Back