"Black owned wives"

Spanker71

Couple
From
KS, US
How many white couples are into the wife being "owned"? Where as the cuck hubby can't touch his wife and she gets fucked by a bull or bulls. We aren't like that. Usually, my wife will meet her lover then save all of his cum inside her pussy and sometimes her ass. Then I'll play in it, rubbing it all over her pussy. I've cleaned it up only because that really turns her on. Not because we're doing this for any humility. It's just for our sexual pleasure. I always add my juice to the mix. Then the morning after I love the smell of the rich dirty sexual scent.

Ive been black owned for almost six years,meaning if a black man wants me then he gets me!My husband understands that my lovers have my pussy when they want it and he submits to them owning his wife and he steps aside because I belong to them!Like in the case of my boyfriend Darrian,I am very much in love with him and the way he loves me and my husband knows that when Darrian calls or comes for me I go and please him always,and any of my other black masters!

Ive been black owned for almost six years,meaning if a black man wants me then he gets me!My husband understands that my lovers have my pussy when they want it and he submits to them owning his wife and he steps aside because I belong to them!Like in the case of my boyfriend Darrian,I am very much in love with him and the way he loves me and my husband knows that when Darrian calls or comes for me I go and please him always,and any of my other black masters!
Such a good slut. But we're not like that.

Beautiful

My wife talks about this a lot. It’s tough to find the right man close enough to give her what she needs daily though. So until there is a bbc locally that she can go be a slut for she has to deal with my cock and tongue.

She really likes the idea of being owned and made to do whatever he says whether it’s fucking his friends or denying me her pussy. I’m sure someday it will come along.

Back